[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

10th Annual 2013 INDMAS Frag Swap -- Sat. April 27th -- Indianapolis, IN

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default 10th Annual 2013 INDMAS Frag Swap -- Sat. April 27th -- Indianapolis, IN

INDMASFragSwapFRONT zps30058191 - 10th Annual 2013 INDMAS Frag Swap -- Sat. April 27th -- Indianapolis, IN

First off want to say a special thanks to our Platinum Sponsor for the Event, Premium Aquatics!

f3cec7df 248e 44b3 978b 5cf0cc283be8 zps5baeb73c - 10th Annual 2013 INDMAS Frag Swap -- Sat. April 27th -- Indianapolis, IN

Planning is well underway and this should be another great event. We always have lots of great vendors, raffles prizes, and plenty of fun. Admission is free for all INDMAS members and $5 for all non-members. Non-reefing spouse/children etc. will not be charged admission.

If you are planning to go, please go to Fragswapper and register for the event.

There are 20 spots available for hobbyist that would like to set up a tank at the frag swap. Each spot is 1/2 of a 6-foot table and the cost is $10 for members, $15 for non-members (includes admission). You can reserve your table by paying for it on Paypal. Pay treasurer@indmas.org. It's first come, first serve. Please include your screenname when you make your payment.

If you plan to set up a tank, you will need to bring your own extension cord and powerstrip. Please limit your electrical usage to one heater, powerhead and light.

Vendors interested in attending the event or sponsors wishing to donate items please contact our Club Treasurer Lisa at treasurer@indmas.org for more detailed information. We are limited on spots and have just a few left.

Visit us @ www.indmas.org and hope to see you there!!! As we secure all the sponsors/vendors I'll be actively posting on the following link.

CR Member

Vendors are full and the following Vendors will be present at the swap!

• Premium Aquatics
    • Beef’s Reef
    • Booyah’s Reef
    • Buckeye Field Supply
    • Captive Reefs
    • Coral Compulsion
    • Dirks Reef
    • Eyecandy Coral
    • Frag Junky
    • Kick Azz Corals
    • Orphek
    • Paradise Corals
    • Polyp World
    • Reef Deep
    • ReefLEDLights.com
    • Rod's Food
    • Zoanthids.com

A week or two before the swap I'll post a complete list of prizes but you can check out the list of prizes at the following link: INDMAS Frag Swap Info

We will have a total of over $10k in retail prizes so don't miss your chance at taking home a really nice prize!

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Anyone else going to the INDMAS swap? Its looking to be a great event!

CR Member
    First Name
    Steven

I went today. It was my first time at such an event. I had a great time. I don't think I've ever saw so many corals in one spot before. It seemed to be a good variety too. I spent way too much $$$$.