[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

19th Annual Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA XIX)

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
    CR Member
    First Name
    Steven

Default 19th Annual Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA XIX)

I wanted to let you all know that the next MACNA is going to be held in Pittsburgh. This should be a great opportunity to see some fabulous speakers, new and interesting products, rare and unusual livestock, and to hang out with fellow fish geeks from all over the world.

Registration for the full show, including the Friday night reception and Saturday banquet, is only $100 right now! But, this price will only last until the end of the year, so register now to lock in this great price.

We have a number of excellent speakers already confirmed and are aggressively working on others. Here is a current listing:

Eric Borneman
    Anthony Calfo
    Dr. Bruce Carlson
    Dr. Stan Dannemiller
    Helmet Debelius
    James Fatherree
    Lee Goldman
    Ron Hessing
    Kelly Jedlicki
    Dr. Sanjay Joshi
    Daniel Knop
    Sarah Lardizabal
    Dr. Frank Marini
    Dr. Catherine McFadden
    Mike Paletta
    Steven Pro
    Dr. Ron Shimek
    Dr. Rob Toonen

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Welcome Aboard! If you would, we'd appreciate any updates as they develop. Might be a good idea to toss a link to the site in this thread as well... Also, is there a banner image we can use for MACNA?
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Man, I wish I could go. That is a nice list of speakers. I bet the vendor list is pretty amazing too.

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

I will more than likely be there!
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

RHAPALA - Reefkeeper Registered User
    NORTH EAST PA. YES MY TOWN IS REALLY CALLED NORTH EAST

if i can talk my wife into it i'll prolly be there ita about 2 hour drive for me umm when is it tho i see ya talked abot fri and sat is that thiss weekend? or a later date..... also is the 100.00 for everything or is there a cheaper rate for just wanting to go in and buy stuff???

CR Member
    First Name
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by dakar View Post
    Welcome Aboard! If you would, we'd appreciate any updates as they develop. Might be a good idea to toss a link to the site in this thread as well... Also, is there a banner image we can use for MACNA?
    I will defintely keep an eye out in this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. And I will post upadtes as they come.

When I first posted this thread, the forum software would not permit me to post a link. But, now that I have more than 10 posts, it should work.

Here is my favorite banner we have,

WebBanner2 - 19th Annual Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA XIX)

And, the main webpage is www.macna2007.com

CR Member
    First Name
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Whoyah View Post
    Man, I wish I could go. That is a nice list of speakers. I bet the vendor list is pretty amazing too.
    We have room for 117 booths and already have 50 of them spoken for with many, many more companies to contact.

CR Member
    First Name
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by RHAPALA View Post
    if i can talk my wife into it i'll prolly be there ita about 2 hour drive for me umm when is it tho i see ya talked abot fri and sat is that thiss weekend? or a later date..... also is the 100.00 for everything or is there a cheaper rate for just wanting to go in and buy stuff???
    The show will start around noon on Friday and wrap up Sunday afternoon. the exact schedule has not been set in stone yet.

There is a trade-show only pass, but then you miss out on all of the speakers, the Friday night reception, and Saturday evening banquet.

RHAPALA - Reefkeeper Registered User
    NORTH EAST PA. YES MY TOWN IS REALLY CALLED NORTH EAST

RIGHT ON I'LL BOOK MARK THAT TIME IN 07 AND HOPE TO HECK I CAN ATTEND

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Pro View Post
    When I first posted this thread, the forum software would not permit me to post a link. But, now that I have more than 10 posts, it should work.
    Sorry about the anti-spammer countermeasures, But thanks for posting the info!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last