[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

2nd Anual AnnArbor Frag Swap

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Here. Just put in your start and bingo!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...LSNKGeM8Sb9ZAI

thefishgirl - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Becky

Chris.... Thanks for a great swap!! It was a great turn out! Looks like all of your hard work paid off! Congratulations!

It was great to put faces and real names to all of these screen names. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. I especially like that there was beer and drinks available, even though I didn't partake. It was nice relaxing afterward and chatting.

Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Hope everyonehad some fun. Looks like we will be having this again! nice to put faces with the screen names!
    Paulo

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Great swap Chris and Paulo! I had a lot of fun...it was great to meet everyone yesterday and as well as make some new friends. Thanks for your hard work putting this together.

MIReeferChick - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    June

YES! Lots of fun! Thanks Chris!! We had a great time catching up with old friends. Picked up a few nice corals too. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Alright! My head has almost stopped spinning from this years annarbor swap! Time to reply!

I have many to thank! I had some help this year. Last year taught me help is key to having fun- and didnt have to look far to find it, and got to enjoy the swap much more than last year!!

First and formost- would like to thank Paulo! I was on the verge of cancelling the swap, due to financial reasons. Paulo came through- and ensured the 2nd anual annarbor frag swap!!

Second- I have to thank everyone for their contributions/donations to the raffle, in order to ensure the sucess of the next annarbor frag swap! Looks like this part of the swap has ensured a future 3rd anual swap! Thank you-

2pairs
    Mike
    Bruder
    Schminksbro- Theblueglow.com
    Paulo
    Jimsflies- captivereefs.com
    Reeferrob
    Thefishgirl
    Pal- paulscorals.com
    Binford4000
    Lucid propagations- lucidcorals.com
    jerseym3
    LG blennie
    Pazazz
    Meisin
    YZreef
    Midwest saltwater- midwestsaltwater.com

Hope I didnt miss any.....head was spun pretty good during the swap!!

Next, I would like to thank Zak- at lucid props, for getting some vendors that I wouldnt have been able to get myself to attend!
    Was great having them, along with the locals that set up/attended! Wouldnt have been a show without all of you guys!

Cant forget- My daughter, Alexis, and my bro in law, corvette reefer!! They worked the enterance desk well!!! They worked together, and gave each other breaks for the entire swap!! This couldnt have been done it without them! Sorry everyone about the lack in $1's and $5's, for the many instances this happened! Lesson learned for next year!!

Was great meeting as many of you as I had the chance also!! We more than doubled attendance at this year as last year, and couldnt have been done without all those that attended!!

Was a great time, that I am more than happy to see happen again!!

Thank you everyone!! Hope to see you all again in october!!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3