[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Ann Arbor Swap - Sunday March 30 - Save the date!

Bookmark and Share
Page 4 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    ebushrow - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    Paradise Corals had already purchased 6. I moved you over one from your original choice. The cart doesn't automatically update so just because it says its available, isn't necessarily the case. I try to go with whoever got it first. If you want another one that's available, let me know. The system is up to date right now with availability.
    Not happy!

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Not sure what I can do...if you have a suggestion as to how to accommodate both of you, I am all ears.

This is quote is from the table reservation page.

Note that the option number just serves as a request for that particular location. While your request for a given table will be a strong consideration, we may need to make adjustments to minimize the congestion at the swap. We also reserve the right to make adjustments to the layout itself.

First Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    Not sure what I can do...if you have a suggestion as to how to accommodate both of you, I am all ears.

This is quote is from the table reservation page.
    Just now I have to contact people back to change table numbers...no idea how to change things with the exception of a shopping cart with a qty of 1 in stock for each table then once it is gone, it is not available to purchase

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

The cart script is very rudimentary. By rudimentary, I mean it doesn't track inventory.

What I like about it is you can purchase using your username without signing up for a separate part of the website. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll keep looking for a better solution for next time.

First Name
    Eric

Clownfish for the swap

Here is what I have left over from the lansing swap

1 pair midnights - 70.00
    1 pair Premium picasso - 100.00
    1 pair Wyoming Whites - 150.00
    1 Pair Domino Clowns - 90.00
    1 pair Percula and 1 pair ocellaris - 25.00 each(pair)SOLD
    1 pair Tangerine Albino ocellaris - 75.00 - SOLD
    1 pair Regular Picasso - 45.00 -SOLD
    I also have a neon dottyback and an orchid dottyback from my rack system, I think they need more space to roam...20.00 each

Please let me know if your interested (we can work out details), I took a couple of extra pairs to the lansing swap and brought a pair home and I hated putting the little gues through the stress and even though AA is closer, I really dont want to do that if no one want to take them home :-(
    Last edited by ebushrow; 03-04-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: New Prices

Will Dirks be there at this one too??

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by ReefHero View Post
    No, not this one.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by ReefHero View Post
    If you are in need of any drygoods, while you are in town for the swap, I would suggest giving The Fish Doctors Ypsilanti a call/visit.

They internet price match just about any drygood in stock, after including shipping costs. Bring your quote and advertisement for what you are looking for, and call before to make sure they carry it.

First Name
    Eric

Does it seem like the hype has stalled to anyone else....this swap is gonna be a great event! And the closest one to southeast and southwest Michigan! With our crappy weather we all should have our tanks ready for some new stuff! Let's get EXCITED !!! Only a few weeks to go!
    Likes jimsflies liked this post

Tom@HaslettMI - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Tom
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Oh, I'm excited! I'd be more excited if someone would buy a Gorgonia frag or two from me...

Anyone know if this swap honor MMMC membership?

Thanks,
    Tom

Page 4 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last