[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Anthony Calfo

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Anthony Calfo

Gotta tell ya, I was really impressed with this guy... yea, he's a whole book of top notch knowledge, but his personality is amazing, too. This guy was under the gun by each and every person attending this meeting that had a question or two(alot had more, of course). Even with all this pressure, IMO, the guy showed an incredible amount of patience and class... with a strong hint of humility. I would like to recommend to you that if you get the opportunity to meet Anthony, don't hesitate.

Repto
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

BUGZME - Reefkeeper Registered User

So jason, what was his spill about? I am very interested in what he had to say about skimming. I had to work a 24 hour shift yesterday so i missed what he had to say.
    THANKS JEFF
    2-45 GALLON FRAG TANKS
    55 SHOW TANK

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

You didn't get a transcript to share with us?
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

tileman - Reefkeeper CR Member

I agree with repto, That meeting was one that I wont forget. Anthony is a top notch guy, with a lot of experience under his belt. He almost makes you feel like going out and buying a whole new setup. Very into weekly waterchanges and heavy skimming, and strong water movement. It was an excellant meeting!!
    225g Full reef, 300g total Deltec AP702, PF601S, FR509. 18 months old
    65g reef, Euroreef skimmer, 4yrs old

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Get the best skimmer you can... then do everything you can to soup up it's efficiency to run even better then do more. I think it was taped and there may be DVD's available... I'll keep ya posted to what I hear.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Definately do keep us posted!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Lightbulb Anthony Calfo in now part of CR!

Well folks, it doesn't get any better than this. Anthony Calfo has agreed to come aboard Captive Reefing and be a part of our reefing family. This is so exciting for us as just 2 short years ago, CR was born! I just had to bring this thread back to light so some of our newer members can share in some of our past conversations that you may have missed regarding Mr. Calfo. Please give him a warm welcome if you see him online or post messages in his forum!
    We have Graphixx (aka Greg) to thank for bringing him to the site, so please thank him also for helping to make this happen. Enjoy the articles that will be posted as quickly as we can get them to you, and bask in the knowing that we have a 100% bonafide EXPERT in our Captive Reefing family!
    ...Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

I am just glad Anthony was generous enough to agree. I am looking forward to the discussions on each article by the members of the forum. I have a feeling that there is gonna be some serious learning going on. I CANT WAIT!!!!
    fulltankshot 1 - Anthony Calfo

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

you got that right Greg, i am very interested in what he has to say about his "calfo style" closed loop system that a guy in my LFC has added to one of his tanks.

You guys are too kind You'd think I paid for this kind of welcome :p

It's my pleasure to share any way I can... a labor of love at worst. But a fabulous learning opportunity (for me) most every day.

I'm looking forward to learning with y'all and sharing my experiences.

kindly, Anth-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last