[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Captive Reefs/ A2 Area Reefers 3rd annual Frag Swap!!!! Belleville,MI

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last
    ETBReefer05 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

This would be a good opportunity to start filling the extra spaces in the 60 I hope will be setup by then
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat..."-Roy Scheider as "Chief Brody" in "Jaws"

Ask 10 Reefers a question and you'll get 12 opinions in return.

---ETBReefer05

nice, have a swap in belleville right after i move from belleville......lol but still close i'll be there for sure i hate that i missed last ann arbor swap.

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

Yeah, lots of birds. I could get vittle's tank and stand, and maybe get a sponser to bring me a baby naked clown and some boxer crabs! Crazy Ricks has a couple of things I want. Tommy B too but I dont know for sure on that yet. Also some wants from other members.

Which stores are right there close? And when are people going to start posting what they are bringing???

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Cant wait to see everyone there!!!!!!
    Paulo

Skyhigh - Reefkeeper

First Name
    Bryan
    Awards Photo of the Month - June 2012 Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Referral Award Photo of the Month

Im in and i need a table.

CR Member

ive sworn not go go back to Belleville because it sucked 5 years of my life into the woods kicking rocks...... but this isnt boring. i the conundrum, btw ill have the cash you bring your best stuff.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Will be great seeing you all there!! Its gonna be a great one this year!!

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin
    Awards Grow Out King Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by cg5071 View Post
    Yeah, lots of birds. I could get vittle's tank and stand, and maybe get a sponser to bring me a baby naked clown and some boxer crabs! Crazy Ricks has a couple of things I want. Tommy B too but I dont know for sure on that yet. Also some wants from other members.

Which stores are right there close? And when are people going to start posting what they are bringing???
    closest is probably either fish docs in ypsi or tropicorium.

as for when they start posting i think it is still early. its over a month away. usually about a month before people will start posting. right now its fragging time to prepare =)

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

I know I know,lol. Patience

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

CR Member
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Anyone near Lapeer that is going to the swap feel like helping a brother out? Wanting to buy a coral from someone in Lapeer, but thats wayy to far for me to justify the drive each way. If anyone that is close to Lapeer would be willing to pick up the paly's and house them until the swap would be much appreiciated. Let me know, and thanks guys.

Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last