[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

checking in from macna

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last

Default checking in from macna

hey guys... i am here in houston now. sprung just got done and calfo is next. been a while since i came in. gotta go.

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thanks for checking in. Let us all know how it goes. I really interested in Borneman presentation on salt comparisions.

that is the one i am waiting for as well (borneman). it has been great so far lots of great info.the photo session is starting so i got to go.

the salt study is in a few minutes...the one reason i am here.

we are starting now guys.

Default little update

so here is the short deal. i will be going back to red sea salt as it fared best out of every one. there is no qualitative data yet but just through observations red sea kicked arse and I.O. did the worst. go figure.

i took detailed notes and tons of pics so i will catch this up when i get back. congrats to red sea and they have a R.O. formula that i am going to switch to as soon as my salt stash has been used.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Wish we were there at MACNA too!

It sure is thoughtful of you to let those of us know what goes on at MACNA! It will be great to see the pictures and such when you get back. The rest of your friends here at Captive Reefing sure appreciate the fact that you care enough to give us a peek into what you are seeing there! It's the next best thing to being there! Thanks again! ....Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

hey mum, thanx a million for the info. looks like i am switching also,i was using I.O, but no more if they say it did the worst. i will want to see your notes when you get home if you dont mind !? thanx again buddy, it was like being there without the crowd and with all the comforts of home. lol

marinefiend - Reefkeeper CR Member

Ok now I am jealous

yeah i am thinking of switching back myself. i stopped using red sea as there was always undisolved product in the mix water that bothered me. the control tank did the very best and outperformed all the others ,it was natural sea water and red sea came the closest to the control tank. i have both computer and written notes as my puter battery gave out half way through, i do have all but one of the slide shots of the tanks and the progression over the tenth month period...very cool.

they also announced that the next one will be held in pittsburg...so if that is in anybodys local area please come check it out. i and the wifey have already signed up...i think it would be great to see a contingent from CR go and represent.it will be september 14,15 &16 2007 so maybe we could all try and plan ahead. i love this event and am going to attempt to make it every year.

at the banquet we sat with some really neat people but my time is limited so i will get into that later.

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

great work man, i think Dakar amd Angel need to put you on the payroll !! lol

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last