Frag Domonstration: Space Still Available!
Mike from Living Sea will have a coral fragging class. The 2PM class is full. A 3PM class has been added and there is still room available. E-mail email@example.com to get into the class!
We will be grilling hot dogs, hamburgers and brats! The cash bar will be open for your refreshments.
CMAS members will get in for FREE! For all other attendees, the event entry is only $15. All attendees will receive one free raffle ticket and may purchase additional raffle tickets during the event.
Sold Out! You must have a table reserved if you have more than ten frags to trade!
---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------
TWO Grand Prize Raffles:
One 29 Gallon Oceanic BioCube
One JBJ 28 Gallon Nano Cube with LED Lighting and Stand,
Donated by JBJ Lighting
Raffle Prizes and Giveaways to Date:
• Three “Golden” tickets will be hidden in Door Prize Goodie Bags! One ticket will be worth $100 cash. Two of the tickets will be worth $50 cash!
• Kati Ani Model 1 Rechargeable de-ionizer unit from Ready Aquatics
• BRS Bio Pellet Reactor and 1000mL of BioPellets from Bulk Reef Supply
• $25 gift certificate from Pet Solutions
• Majano Wand from Paul Baldassano and Saltwatercritters
• Goodie Bags including Marine Stabilizer, Omnivore Chips, Brine Shrimp Gel Food, and Reef Accelerator from Drs. Foster and Smith
• Crystal Sea Salt from Uberfrags
• $25 gift certificate and special coupons from Rob’s Aquatics
• TWO $30 gift certificates from Midwest Coral Farms
• 75lbs of decorative rock from Total Pets Plus
• FIVE Multipacks of Rod’s Food donated by Rod’s Food
• $25 gift certificate for livestock donated by Beyond the Reef
• TWO $25 gift certificates from Mike at Living Sea
• 50 gpd RODI with DI donated by Air Water & Ice
• $100 gift certificate from Aquatica
• $25 gift certificate from Advanced Aquatics
• $25 gift certificate from Tropi-Quatics
• FOUR $25 gift certificates from Exotic Aquatics
• One Set of each: Aquavitro, Reef Plankton, Phyto, Reef Fusion 1 & 2 from Seachem
• Phosbuster, BufferPlus, PurpleUp from CaribSea
• C-Skim 1800 Protein Skimmer from Red Sea ($350 Value)
• JBJ Ocean Stream Kit complete with wave maker and two pumps from JBJ Lighting
• Otohime Marine Diet, TDO (Top Dressed Otohime) product samples, as well as other Reef Nutrition products from Reef Nutrition
• One Gallon of Calcium Carbonator donated by Reef Results Marine
• TWO Boxes of Cherry Scapes, donated by Marco Rocks
• Two sets of Bio-Calcium, Two Bio-Calcium Refills, and Two 10 gallon Sea Salts, donated by Tropic Marin
• One Coralife 24 gpd RO Unit, and One 50 gpd RO Unit has been donated by MarineGeek
• One First Aid Multipurpose Acclimation Device, donated by CPR Aquatic
C Journal Magazines have been donated by Premium Aquatics
• Mark Vera from Phyto2 will be giving away a limited supply of a brand new product!
• C Journal Magazines have been donated by Premium Aquatics