[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Eric Borneman

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thumbs up Eric Borneman

O.K. I just left our reef club meeting. Our guest speaker was Eric Borneman (author and reef authority)... this guy put on one heck of a display of just how realistic and knowledgable he is. It was simply amazing!!! I have invited him and even kinda urged him(as coyly as possible) to visit us here and even possibly share his articles as we now do with Anthony Calfo. I must admit that I am simply honored to have met Eric... koodos to his teaching methods and a very well spoken informative dispay. I hope to see him take us up on our invite and make CR as much a home as time allows. Thank Eric!!!

Jason
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

seahorsedreams - Reefkeeper Registered User

I am SO freaking jealous.

Renee

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

Jay, I have talked to Eric as well extending the same invinte. hopefully he will take us up on it.
    fulltankshot 1 - Eric Borneman

tileman - Reefkeeper CR Member

He is a great speaker , and seemed to be a real nice guy. Last night was a great meeting. The last few months have been great with great guest speakers.
    225g Full reef, 300g total Deltec AP702, PF601S, FR509. 18 months old
    65g reef, Euroreef skimmer, 4yrs old

First Name
    Greg

hey is it possible for someone who is not a member to come to these meetings. I would make the trip in a heartbeat to see someone like that. If that would be possible and if you guys would let me know I would love to come down and sit in. Thank I appreciate it.
    GREG

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Fantastic!

Jason, thank you for updating us on the meeting you went to with Eric Borneman as the speaker. What an opportunity for you! Not to mention all the visuals provided at the meeting. That would be utterly awesome. You have had him at your meeting once before, am I correct? You lucky 'ol Sea Dog you!! hehehe! I think I should move to UTAH! :p I would love to get the opportunity to listen to someone like that as well. Unfortunately, we aren't in a position financially just to pick up and fly wherever. Bummer huh? I expect many of our members may be in like situations, but it doesn't keep us from reefing! Thank you very much Jason for extending a personally delivered invitation from CR to join us here. Wouldn't it be fantastic to add him to our current expert Mr. Calfo?

Greg, you never mentioned talking to him with me. Thank you also for taking the bull by the horns! Let's hope he takes these two invites to heart and knows just how welcome he would be here at Captive Reefing!

I can't say how proud we are of our Moderator's for Captive Reefing!! You guys do such a great job, and I don't know what we'd do without you!
    ....Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

Greg, if you can make it down next weekend ... he will be here giving a propagation seminar to our local club !! you can crash at my place if you can make it. the price of admission is only $30 for non club members !! that will include admission, lunch, a 1 yr. membership to the club, AND probably a butt load of FREE frags !!
    Eric is actually taking a frag of my Elephant skin coral (while showing me how to properly frag it) for his main display tank !! i am soooo proud of that fact !! can ya tell ??

i will give another subtle hint to this place next weekend.

First Name
    Greg

Angel.
    well the cat is out of the bag. I wanted that to be a suprise too if I could swing it like Anthony was!!!!! SUPRISE!!!!!!! I am sure collectively we can sweet talk him to at least taking a peek at our corner of the web :D

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

I already invited you Greg... guess that tank thing must clouded your thoughts.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

First Name
    Greg

OH COME ON!!!!! I NEVER GOT A PHONE CALL (did I??) NEXT TIME YOU HAVE TO CALL ME!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last