[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Foster and Smith Coral Conference Update

Bookmark and Share
    Limpit - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Foster and Smith Coral Conference Update

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Greetings from Rhinelander (wireless internet and a laptop rocks!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My wife and I attended the first annual Foster and Smith Coral Conference and frag swap today.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There were about 15 frag vendors present, I say vendors becausewe did not see anyone coming in off the street doing any "swapping". Some good specimins could be had for good prices.We saw several varieties of Monti and Acros along with Zoos and some softies. By 10:30 a.m. most of the frags were sold. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The entire Foster and Smith staff was very friendly and helpful. I also need to mention the fantastic "goodie bag" that was handed out to all attendee's. It contained a T-shirt, beach towel, an entire bottle of Purple Up, Seachems Reef Pack fundamentals, a 10 gallon box of Reef Crystals, 2 small containers of Marine fish food, some Kent Marine suppliment samples and some other reef related items all in a Marineland fabric tote bag. It was the best gift bag I have ever received at a conference. The other highlight of the day was being able to buy anything from the Foster and Smith catalog and taking it with me at a discount for those who attended.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tomorow will be the aquaculture and warehouse tours and also one last chance to buy some more stuff and take it withus but don't know how much room I am going to have left in my car, the trunk is full of salt mix!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I will post a follow up about the tours along with pictures when I get home.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Bump.... <something missing here> What kind of goodies did you bring home?
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.