[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Happy Birthday Dakar!!

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thanks Jojo! Will you just expand on your statement. I get it, but I'd like to hear more of your thoughts. It's nice to hear another woman's viewpoint! Thanks!! :angel2:

Quote Originally Posted by jojo22
    Why is it the wife that always has to out a man. I have that exact same problem.

P.S. Happy B-Day (A little late)
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

happy BDAY DAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont feel old .just remember next yr youll be 41 and the older we get the sooner the kids move out and the honeymoon starts all over again :D

PurpleAardvark - Reefkeeper CR Member

Happy b-day dakar. Did they throw you an over the hill party? Just kiidding hope that you had a good b-day.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Happy Birthday Dave. If makes you feel any better, my hubby is still older than you, lol. The older you get, the closer you are to retirement. Yup, I'm counting, lol

bigcake - Happy Birthday Dakar!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
    Ya know ..40 AINT OLD IF YER A REDWOOD TREE!!!!!!..

I like to think of it as 20 with 20 years experiance! Or in my case 20 with 29 years experiance! but we won't go there.....
    Hope you float bud!! have fun!

Hi my name is sarah, and I've got the Upgrade Bug!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!!!

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Thanks all.... Angel and Gabs made sure the whole weekend was an enjoyable... the boat didn't sink or catch fire...so all it well :D
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Gratz Dakar. Glad you had a good weekend and birthday. 40 is the new 20 or so they say.
    55 Gallon. One year old, and looking SUPER.

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

hey Dave, sorry im late but Happy birthday anyway. like every one else said ... YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL !! but if you going down the steps the wrong way you will get a lot older a lot qicker. lol

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Bday Post

Quote Originally Posted by unleashed
    happy BDAY DAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont feel old .just remember next yr youll be 41 and the older we get the sooner the kids move out and the honeymoon starts all over again :D
    I loved this post you put up for Dave. You know, we're almost there. Our only child at home is our 15 yr old daughter. She's so busy with all her stuff and wanting her private time, that Dave and I have that "QUALITY" time more and more. It's sad seeing the kids growing so fast, but then again it's real neat. We are Grandparents already, and we never dreamed being called Grandma & PawPaw would be so fun! All our kids are succeeding in life and we're very proud! I think hitting 40 was hard for Dave, but I think my illness took away from that a bit. I'm his old lady at 43, so he shouldn't be to unhappy! Have a super day! ....Angel :angel2:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

HAPPY B_DAY no 40 is a long way from old i don't fill old and I'm 60 and proud of it;;;;;;;or is that I'm just proud to be hear lol
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2