Ladies and Gentlemen,
8'x5' hobby booths are now available for the Marine Aquarium Expo!
We fully encourage the sale/trade of both livestock and drygoods in these booths,
however hobby booths may not be purchased by business/commercial entities.
The DATE of full payment will determine the PRICE owed for a hobby booth at MAX 2011:
If payment is recieved between:
- February 1 - 15, 2011 - $400
- Feruary 16 - 28, 2011 - $450
- March 1 - 15, 2011 - $500
- No reservations after March 15
Hobby Booth Prices include:
- One 8'x5' exhibit space (for both days)
- One 6' table
- One 6' fitted tablecloth
- Two plastic chairs
- Two vendor ID passes
- Unlimited saltwater
- Upto 750 watts electricity
- Friday setup day: April 1, 2011
- No pipe-and-drape will be provided
- No display banners will be allowed.
- No livestock tank larger than 4'x2'
- No commercial/business/retail entities
- Availability on first-come-first-served basis
- Management reserved right to modify rules
WALT SMITH, one of the most iconic and influential figures in our entire industry will be providing a special speaking engagement at the Marine Aquarium Expo this April!
Walt will provide a fascinating presentation about "Walt Smith International" an innovative coral & liverock aquaculturing facility in the South Pacific island of Fiji. His will be the last MAX lecture on Sunday, April 3 @ 4:00PM, just before the Grand Raffle. (we will be updating the MAX website with all TEN of our great speakers soon)
If you are interested in learning about reefkeeping or have a problem with your reef, our reefkeeping community is here to help. Feel free to ask a question or search our site. We have lots of experienced reefkeepers that are willing to provide free reefkeeping advice!
Besides being a great resource for all levels of reef aquarium hobbyists, CaptiveReefs is a social experience that will enhance your enjoyment of reefkeeping. CaptiveReefs is committed to connecting reefkeepers with the support and information they need to grow beautiful coral reef aquariums.