| || || |
12-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,
8'x5' hobby booths are now available for the Marine Aquarium Expo!
We fully encourage the sale/trade of both livestock and drygoods in these booths,
however hobby booths may not be purchased by business/commercial entities.
The DATE of full payment will determine the PRICE owed for a hobby booth at MAX 2011:
If payment is recieved between:
- February 1 - 15, 2011 - $400
- Feruary 16 - 28, 2011 - $450
- March 1 - 15, 2011 - $500
- No reservations after March 15
Hobby Booth Prices include:
- One 8'x5' exhibit space (for both days)
- One 6' table
- One 6' fitted tablecloth
- Two plastic chairs
- Two vendor ID passes
- Unlimited saltwater
- Upto 750 watts electricity
- Friday setup day: April 1, 2011
- No pipe-and-drape will be provided
- No display banners will be allowed.
- No livestock tank larger than 4'x2'
- No commercial/business/retail entities
- Availability on first-come-first-served basis
- Management reserved right to modify rules
Complete 2'x2' and 4'x2' frag display systems are available for rent:
For booking information, e-mail us at: info@MarineAquariumExpo.com
or Call (714) 530-1094
Thank you for your interest in the Marine Aquarium Expo 2011!
| || || |
Last edited by Reefmeister2; 02-01-2011 at 05:56 AM.