[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

The Official "What are you bringing" to the AnnArbor Frag Swap Thread!: 02-21-2010

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default The Official "What are you bringing" to the AnnArbor Frag Swap Thread!: 02-21-2010

So- whats everyone bringing???

demonclownfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Chatbox Menace

if i end up coming here is a few i can bring( no prices as of yet)-

Paradise paly
    20030101 03 1 - The Official "What are you bringing" to the AnnArbor Frag Swap Thread!: 02-21-2010

Kedds redds
    20030101 02 5 - The Official "What are you bringing" to the AnnArbor Frag Swap Thread!: 02-21-2010

pinks(sorry bad pic)
    20030101 05 2 - The Official "What are you bringing" to the AnnArbor Frag Swap Thread!: 02-21-2010

there will be more to come soon

I will be bringing pre-sales only. Pics of most corals available can be found on my site. I will be loading up some additional pics in the next few days as well. Also I will have some specials for the swap so check back often!

demonclownfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Chatbox Menace

Quote Originally Posted by schminksbro View Post
    I will be bringing pre-sales only. Pics of most corals available can be found on my site. I will be loading up some additional pics in the next few days as well. Also I will have some specials for the swap so check back often!
    whats the site called?

ryeguy28 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Ryan

click there ^^^^^^^^^
    [quote name='flying high' date='June 2006, 01:06 AM']We are all victims of our own gene pool. Im sry someone pee'd in urs[/quote]
    www.picoaquariums.com
    like to glue animals to rocks and put disturbing amounts of electricity and saltwater next to each other!

Thanks Rye!

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy28 View Post

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris

Swap is still going strong- no doubts about it!

Sorry for the momentary confusion- every thing is worked out, without a doubt!
    Last edited by Sir Patrick; 02-06-2010 at 02:20 PM.

I will be bringing a 17"x18"x5 1/2" acrylic frag rack. I can also bring custom orders if you get them in by Friday. The blue glow will be donating a small 2 shelf frag rack for the raffle. I will only be bringing pre ordered corals.
    mainrack - The Official "What are you bringing" to the AnnArbor Frag Swap Thread!: 02-21-2010

Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Quote Originally Posted by schminksbro View Post
    I will be bringing a 17"x18"x5 1/2" acrylic frag rack. I can also bring custom orders if you get them in by Friday. The blue glow will be donating a small 2 shelf frag rack for the raffle. I will only be bringing pre ordered corals.
    Thanks! I was talking to sir Patrick and some of the issues with having swap this year made the raffle necessary to ensure that it continues on for a long time. I look forward to seeing everyone I have not seen and meeting people I dont know. Besides, a raffle seems to be a fun thing to have! Will be great to see everyone,
    Paulo

CR Member
    First Name
    amanda

im taking pre orders for any type of dry goods anyone needs.. if there is any corals or fish that you are looking for as well.. please let me know and i can see what i can do for you!

i need to get this stuff sold A>S>A>P any help would be greatly appreciated.. i can also do giftcards to seashells aquarium as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last