[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

The Official "What Are You Bringing" to the GRMAS Frag Swap Thread!: 3/20/10

Bookmark and Share
    dejavu - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Brian
    Awards Tank of the Month - April 2012 Tank of the Month

Default The Official "What Are You Bringing" to the GRMAS Frag Swap Thread!: 3/20/10

Here it is!

The official what are you bringing to the GRMAS Swap thread.

As always there will be tons of cherry items there from people from all over the midwest!

First Name
    Scott

I have some juvenile / bonded fish pairs I can bring if people are interested.

I will not have a table there so these need to be pre-reserved and a deposit placed for me to bring them. They will be packed with oxygen so for the people from out of town they will do great. I do not have individual pics of each pair, I have sold a few of these to other people and everyone raves about them. They are currently housed in a mannor where getting pics is very hard - lots of breeder nets.

Onyx Perculas - C-quest in Lineage - Same as Rod's Reef - Best Onyx Available - Period. 1.5" or so in size. $100/pr.

Orchid Pseudochromis - C-quest in Lineage - 1.5" or so in size - $75/pr.

These fish were all brought in as potential broodstock extras and now I am thinning them down.

First Name
    Scott

Tables are nearly gone.

Only one remains with power. Reserve soon!

The Blue Glow will be bringing acrylic frag racks. Get you custom orders in by March 17th so they can be delivered to the swap.
    mainrack - The Official "What Are You Bringing" to the GRMAS Frag Swap Thread!: 3/20/10

BeakerBob - Reefkeeper
    RIP

Awards Photo of the Month Photo of the Month

I have six food grade, heavy duty 5 gallon jugs available. They originally had juice concentrate in them. $5 each

Jugs - The Official "What Are You Bringing" to the GRMAS Frag Swap Thread!: 3/20/10
    BeakerBob - Past MMMC Club President, current Board Member
    imagephp?u1&amptypesigpic&ampdateline1261894023 - The Official "What Are You Bringing" to the GRMAS Frag Swap Thread!: 3/20/10

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

lets see some coral people!!!

The MMMC club still has bags of reef stew available. Pick yours up for $10 at the GRMAS Swap. $10 / bag. Due to the distance we are asking for PayPal in advance. finance@midmichiganmarineclub.org

MMMC Reef Stew - $10/bag at the Swap

100 0141 - The Official "What Are You Bringing" to the GRMAS Frag Swap Thread!: 3/20/10

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

i have a used bak pak hang on the back skimmer i dont need anymore i would sell it for $40.00 works great here is a link for the exact model i have CPR Bak-Pak Protein Skimmer
    i will bring it to the swap if someone wants it
    http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewit...content=CR1111
    Last edited by PolskaReefer; 03-11-2010 at 10:19 PM.