[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Thanks for a Great Swap!

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by brandeewyne View Post
    as always, a great time catching up with friends and taking in all the eye candy. wish i could have taken one of everything home!

thanks again, Pazazz, for the 'nems .. love them!
    You Are very Welcome! Enjoy them as much a I do....

bigbill - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bill
    Awards Grow Out King - 2011 Grow Out Contest Photo of the Month MBI Participant

yes ty to every one help make this happen had a great time and holy frags batman :-]
    I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
    Steve Irwin
    mbisite.org/mbi_sig.aspx?u=bigbill&img=2

CalmSeasQuest - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Thomas
    Awards Nano Contest Winner - Winner of 2012 Nano Contest

Thanks to all - It was another Great swap
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

I had a great time!!! Thanks for another great swap!

Corvette Reefer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Yeah saaawweeeet swap, got some wicked corals excited to put them in the tank once i figure out how to make room lol
    The names Vette, Corvette. . .

Seph - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Joe

Thanks MMMC and Captive Reefs for an awesome swap! Best yet I thought. And Thank You everyone that purchased from me. It was nice to meet you all.

ROGERWILCO357 - Reefkeeper CR Member

this was my first swap and it was awesome are all the swaps so packed? Wish I could have had more time to spend per station but there was soo many people hope the vendors had increased sales due to volume of people flowing thru. So when is the next one lol now I know that I need to bring alot more money soo much nice stuff seems every station had something I wish I could have bought..thanks again for an awesome Sunday..
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by ROGERWILCO357 View Post
    this was my first swap and it was awesome are all the swaps so packed? Wish I could have had more time to spend per station but there was soo many people hope the vendors had increased sales due to volume of people flowing thru. So when is the next one lol now I know that I need to bring alot more money soo much nice stuff seems every station had something I wish I could have bought..thanks again for an awesome Sunday..
    Roger
    Everyone wants to be there right when it opens, halfway through the crowd thins out quite a bit. That's when the best deals can be found too!

skuttduck - Reefkeeper CR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tankster View Post
    Everyone wants to be there right when it opens, halfway through the crowd thins out quite a bit. That's when the best deals can be found too!
    A little after an hour was when I saw the first batch of people die down. Of course the place was extremely packed. This year I collected admission from everyone in line and went outside for a moment so that when it opened at noon there weren't as many people waiting outside in the cold.

Thankfully it wasn't too cold yesterday, and the sun was out.

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

So...those that have been to the previous Lansing Swaps...was this one the best so far? I'm thinking it was. I know for me it slowed down a little...so I think I am getting better at it. In previous year's I felt like I blinked and it was over. With 6 of these under my belt now (5 Lansing +1 Ann Arbor) , I'm starting to figure it out.

We had more preparation into the swap this year than any other year. I'd especially like to thank Jolson10450 for helping us with the layout on CADD. Although we still had last minute adjustments due to the unforeseen leaky roof, I think the layout flowed much better than previous years and setup was fairly straightforward.

I am starting the search now for other potential halls since we have maxed the Eagles Hall out.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last