I won this in a raffle and have never used it. Brand new still in the box, glass still has plastic on it. Includes Ballast, reflector and quick disconnect cord. I could meet around Lansing or arrange to have it delivered to the Grand Rapids Swap. $150
* 120V 6 foot supply cord
* Extruded aluminum heat sink enclosure for maximum heat dissipation.
* Independent on-off switch
* Advanced parabolic reflector design, shaped out of the highest quality polished aluminum mirror material.
* Designed for 1 150W Metal Halide HQI lamp.
* Mirror finish for up to 99% reflectivity.
* Fully assembled sockets with bracket.
* High quality, spring loaded contact inside the HQI socket to insure the lamp makes a more true contact.
* UV glass shield included.
* Dimensions: 11"L x 6"W x 3"H
If you are interested in learning about reefkeeping or have a problem with your reef, our reefkeeping community is here to help. Feel free to ask a question or search our site. We have lots of experienced reefkeepers that are willing to provide free reefkeeping advice!
Besides being a great resource for all levels of reef aquarium hobbyists, CaptiveReefs is a social experience that will enhance your enjoyment of reefkeeping. CaptiveReefs is committed to connecting reefkeepers with the support and information they need to grow beautiful coral reef aquariums.