[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Default What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?

More info on the swap and table reservations is located here:
    Swap CR & FRAG Summer Swap!!! - Captive Reefs

This thread is to let everyone know what you are bringing...lets see 'em

Oh BTW...please feel free to use FragSwapper.com to arrange trades as well. But just post the pics here too so we can get a sneak peak at what you are brining.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jimsflies; 08-08-2011 at 02:30 PM.

steve&mari - Reefkeeper CR Member

Registered on fragswapper let's see some goodies

Big Steve

CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

All I'll be able to bring to the swap is money. I'll be looking for some great corals to be the first ones to go into my frag tank (it should mature right about the time of the frag swap).

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Looking forward to the pics! We will be buying mostly zoas.
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

If Rick is getting us a table/tank for the club, I will be bringing red hornets (prob 3), blue hornets (prob 5-6), purple hornets (Prob 6-7), Rastas (prob , possibly pink zippers (Maybe 2-3) and Candy Apple Reds (maybe 1-2, if I can get clean cuts), everlasting gobstoppers (prob 5) and devil's armor (prob 5). I have to look and see what else I will be able to frag in the mean time. I am just guessing on how many frags of each as they are growing like weeds. I might have some hairy mushrooms, purple mushrooms and caulastrea (all different colors).

MyNemesis - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    John
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Fishbowl Drawing #3 MCES 2012 ($25 Reef Paradise Gift Certificate)

Default Get the Party started!

Here's a couple combo zoanthid rocks. Not some tiny frag with two or three polyps, well established colonies on pieces of live rock.
    First one with Orange Bam Bams (15 or so polyps) and King Midas Zoas(more than 50 polyps) for $60.00:
    DSC004241 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    Another one with the King Midas (35 or so polyps) and Tubb's blues (15 polyps) for $50.00:
    DSC004221 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    Different combos and smaller ones will follow when I can take pics and get them posted.

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

Default what I am bringing

I can bring some of these aiptasia and majano kill wands. I am looking to sell them for $70 or what ever the market will get me!

[ame="http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa353/imgod2469/?action=view&current=shortened.mp4"]shortened.mp4 video by imgod2469 - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid119...9/shortened.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid1193@@AMEPARAM@@1193@@AMEPARAM@@aa 353/imgod2469/shortened@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

this is how the wand looks when killing a majano.

724075d3 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?

this is what the wands look like completed. One is a battery powered and the other is a plug-in model.
    the battery model will not kill large pests but will work on small pests with out a problem.

I have tested these on my tank before ever showing them to others. also they are 9-12volts dc and work in the tanks and WILL NOT SHOCK YOU! there are others on the market that will cost a bit more but these will work just as good! any questions just ask. can take reserves if interested. also if anyone wants to set up some type of trades let me know what you have and i will let you know if i am interested.
    Last edited by mikezalewski; 07-15-2011 at 08:00 AM.

buk - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

i'll most likely have a table. but i will at least be bringing some pieces if anyone is interested. feel free to pm me to reserve anything. discounts given on quantity. trades considered.
    a few pieces i can bring:
    IMG 1620 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    first pic- candy cane colony. somewhere from 60-90 heads too hard to count $35.
    orange acan echinata colony (4"x3") $55
    red favite colony (3"x2") $35
    IMG 1617 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    second pic- colony each of frogspawn and hammer (both much larger than a softball) $45 each
    IMG 1619 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    third pic- i can frag the sponge on the right hand side $10 for a pretty generous sized piece (3"-4")
    neon green candy cane (5 heads) $15
    IMG 1621 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    fourth pic- huge lobo (6") $40 sweet piece
    IMG 1622 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    fifth pic- 5 polyp frags of everlasting gobstoppers $10
    IMG 1623 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    sixth pic- colony of blasto merlettis (about 50 heads) $40
    IMG 1612 - What are you bringing to the FRAG Swap on 8/14?
    seventh pic- 100gallon tenecor flat back hex with stand, canopy, lighting, and built in filtration. tank is in perfect condition no scratches on any of the 5 viewing surfaces. chip in the back right corner but holds water perfectly. i can epoxy the chip if desired for piece of mind and added strength in the corner. can deliver within a half hour drive of the swap if needed. $450 obo retail is $1350 without stand and canopy.

i've also got an all-glass 125 gallon that is taking up space. it is like brand new. i always take very good care of my aquariums. no scratches. tank, black stand, glass tops, hob overflow, like new wet/dry sump. $350 obo
    Last edited by buk; 07-17-2011 at 01:12 PM.

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

@buk does that sponge grow well for you? looks pretty cool.

buk - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    @buk does that sponge grow well for you? looks pretty cool.
    yeah jim it grows pretty well. it's very hardy. it's been through a lot and it's still growing. from what i can remember it was originally picked up off of a beach lol.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last