[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Who is going to MACNA in Houston?

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default Who is going to MACNA in Houston?

my wife and i will be going and both of us are very excited. this will be our first and i am stoked about meeting J. Sprung as he is a personal hero of mine (i know that sounds a little nerdy but hey). so is anybody else going?

http://www.macnaxviii.com/

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

I wish I could but time and funds are not in my favor. Maybe next time. You guys will have a great time I bet. Borneman is suppose to be annoucing the data on the salt comparision he has been running. I am really curious to find out more about that. Let me what he says.

i am going to record audio from the seminars i attend (that one being one of them). i will put up highlights of the conference when i get back.

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

i am lacking in the funds department, or i would be there. if it wasn't for Eric Borneman and Anthony Calfo giving a fragging seminar to my Local Fish Club in November i would have been saving the money to go down there. it wouls be great to here what is said at those seminars though.

do you guys think i am allowed to record audio to transcribe later?

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Our club has a open invitation from the locals to come. And also to a coral hunt . Some or going but don't no if ill be able to get away from work as I'm in the plaining stage of starting the biggest contract iv ever taken on.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

First Name
    Bobby

hey mummra, i just shot Eric a PM and asked him about recordings for you. i will post again when he replies.

cool thanx. i need to record the seminars and listen to them a couple of times to retain it. the 80's were fun but also very hard on my short term memory.lol

First Name
    Bobby

well you have Erics permission to record HIS siminar for me. and this is what he said about the others ...

"You would have to contact the board at MARSH and/or the speakers. You are more than welcome to record my presentations".

... and this was told to me by Kelly (who is a member of my local fish club). everyone will know her by the name "pufferqueen"...

"Many of the big conferences offer videos of the presentations.

Might check into it - it would definitely be better quality than a hand held recorder of a participant in the audience".

Kelly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last