[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Happy Birthday Dakar!!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Happy Birthday Dakar!!

:occasion4: :occasion7:
    Hey Everybody! Guess who hit the big 40 today! We haven't been doing much but spoiling him and staying cool in this heat! Now Dave doesn't like to admit his age to anyone, generally he'll tell you he's 29...AGAIN! NOT!! We're off to the lake tomorrow for some boating, and to see how well the old man does on ski's and if he still floats! Please help wish him a Happy 40th Birthday with me!!
    I would like to say that this man...my husband, my very best friend, Co-Administrator/Owner of this reefy place...is the love of my life. He takes care of those he loves with such tender care. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. He tends to be the keeper of my heart & soul, and makes sure that no one hurts me. He made sure that I was alive to spend it with him, and he promised me he'd never let me go. I think I got the best gift of all and it isn't even my Birthday! He's one heck of a guy you know. He's got a homemade Peanut Butter Cookie Cake waiting for him too! Gabbey and I are blessed to have him in our lives as my husband & Gabbey's Daddy!

WE LOVE YOU HONEY!! (Dad)
    Happy Birthday!! :occasion6: (...and Tugger, Hunter, Tory Rose, Remington, & Weatherby Bear from the Briar Patch love him too!)
    We do know how to ride that see-saw, with Gabbey in-between! I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love you Babe!!
    HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY,
    Dave (aka: Dakar)!!
    Love from your :angel2:!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Loves you too Angel....

Nobody listen to her... I'll ALWAYS be 29!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

mutts - Reefkeeper Registered User
    First Name
    Manda Wolf

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!!

Come on admit it, 40 isn't that bad... only 10 more years to that hill (do you see it?). But I understand my dad has been 37 for as long as I can rmember.

Anyway, happy birthday!
    ~Amanda~

It is really nice to see you here in this thread. While your online how about you go over to the TOTM thread and enter or vote. It will only take a minute

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

Why is it the wife that always has to out a man. I have that exact same problem.

P.S. Happy B-Day (A little late)
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

Happy birthday Dave, I wish you many more
    :violent2: an enemy

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Heres to you buddy. Have a great birthday, Dave.

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

Happy B-Day Dave,I wish you the best.

Happy Birthday! Best wishes for a great one!

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

GLASSES UP!!!!! A TOAST TO THE OLD MAN!!!!!!! Happy birthday buddy, remember your only as old as you feel!!!
    fulltankshot 1 - Happy Birthday Dakar!!

dsfdbutterfly - Reefkeeper Registered User

Happy Birthday Dakar. You are lucky to have such a loving family and many friends. That's the best gift of all.

Angie
    When you make a mistake look for the lesson to be learned and try not to repeat it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last