[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

WMAS REEF TOUR 2004

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default WMAS REEF TOUR 2004

Well, tomorrow morn, I'm supposed to expect several visitors from all over northern Utah to com into my home and personally critique my tank... starting from around 8 am to around 6 pm(officially 9-4). I think I'm pretty prepared but I'm sure I'll be up late, trying to polish everything off. I am nervous!!! You can get an idea of how our local club is conducting this tour be checking out www.utahreefs.com . Whene you get to the home page, click in the info contained in the advertisement concerning the reef tour. Wish me luck!!!

Thanks, Repto
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

I hope they do the kind of critique that entails you need some of these corals and some more of those... then you are handed a bag full of them to complete your reef to their specs. :-)
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

I'm not sure that I will be able to handle too much more... maybe, peregrinus canelaborate after he sees it in person.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Finally, you tell me about the tour! When you get your tank all set for the tour or even after when you sit down the first time and take a breath of air after they leave, take some pictures again! Did you paint the back for the tour?

Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

The back is covered in coralline... may scrape off and go with a back like your brilliant blue one.

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

SOMEONE, just cleaned all of the glass on the 55, laughed the whole time as the coraline taken off. We'll see how long this lasts. But its growing like wildwire down in the fuge (in the basement where it's safe).
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Update... almost over... had a lot of people. Man, some people have "different" families. Been gabbing a bit too much to remember pics 'till after my guests have gone. Ooops.

Sounds like it would have been fun to be involved in though. How many guests do you think you had? You should do a little write up for us telling us all about your day....including the scary parts. hehe.... We can get out popcorn for those parts!!

Angel
    Owner/Administrator

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Not reall eventful, but some VERY "interesting" people out there. Only 2 groups really come to mind, though... 1 had a very inquisitive dad, a mother with MS that tried to give my cat a "deep, soft tissue massage" and got scratched, and a son that felt that where ever he is must be home(made himself to the glasses and fridge for water without asking at the house just after mine). The next wasn't as wierd, but had kids that must have mistaken my couch as a jungle gym. Other than that, all was pretty normal and smooth. Got 1 pic... ha ha

lmbo...sorry Repto, but I'm glad I'm not the only parent that has had other peoples kids take over my house and think it's just a wee bit odd. I always taught my kids manners. If they did that at someone's house, I'd have been so embarassed and they would have been so hollared at when we got in the car. Gee, they just knew not to do that kind of thing. My daughter's girlfriend was overnight, and while she was here she cleaned out all the quick grabbable food & fruit out of our fridge. I had just shopped. The next time she came over, I asked her to please not do that again. I had to, that stuff is expensive! Kids!! lol

Angel
    Owner/Administrator

~*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last