A fantastic Saltwater Shrimp Pack - 20+ Shrimp + Free FedEx Shipping = Super Deal - But Only 30 Packs available!!
Here is what you get:
(2) Cleaner Shrimp - The Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp has two bright red bands running down its back and so it is often referred to as the Red Skunk Cleaner Shrimp. The Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp is also called the Indo-Pacific White-Banded Cleaner Shrimp, Indo-Pacific White-Striped Cleaner Shrimp, Skunk Cleaner Shrimp or the Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp.
(6) Peppermint Shrimp - The Saltwater Peppermint Shrimp (Lysmata wurdemanni)is also known as Veined Shrimp and Caribbean Cleaner Shrimp. It is a natural predator of the nuisance anemone- aiptasia, while some peppermint shrimp may have more of a taste for the anemone than others. It is a peaceful shrimp toward other tank mates, and can be kept with several of its kind successfully.
(10) Marine Ghost Shrimp - John of Kansas said this: "I bought these feeder shrimp (ghost shrimp) to feed my shark when i eventually get him. They came in varied sizes and are all doing pretty good. They have lasted over a month so far".
(1) Sexy Shrimp - Sexy Shrimp have many names such as anemone shrimp, dancing shrimp, squat cleaner shrimp, hula shrimp and many others - all to do with the dancing motion the shrimp make while sitting perched on corals or rock work. Sexy shrimp are typically 1/4" - 1.25" and stay small their entire life. They are one of the most popular shrimp within the aquarium trade because of their non aggressive nature and interesting nature.
(1) Camel Shrimp - The Camel Shrimp is called many names, such as Hinge-Beak Shrimp, Candy Shrimp or Large Dancing Shrimp. Its mouth/beak area is unusually hinged upward and gives it the name of Hinge Beaked Shrimp. The Candy Shrimp name is derived from its Red and White Candy Stripe pattern. Since it prefers to hang out with other shrimp like its own, Camel Shrimp are best kept with other Camel Shrimp or with other shrimp with its similar passive demeanor.
(1) Green Pistol Shrimp - Pistol shrimp are harmless to other tank mates but will defend their territory by quickly opening and closing their specifically adapted claw to make a popping noise. A reef safe shrimp that will symbiotically pair with many gobies and jaw fish for protection and house sharing.
This package ships FREE via FedEx and is discounted ~40% - but we only have 30 packs available - so get it while you can at $69.99!