[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

acans and elagance

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    CR Member
    First Name
    Joel

Quote Originally Posted by Tom@HaslettMI View Post
    Stop dosing the allalinity part while still dosing calcium. You can increase the Ca dosing a bit to get them balanced more quickly. There's a dosing calculator somewhere on here that will tell you how much Ca you need to get back up to 420.

I'll give it a try. thank you

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Checked your salinity lately?

What fish are you keeping?

CR Member
    First Name
    Joel

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    Checked your salinity lately?

What fish are you keeping?
    salinity is 1.0237(I use a pinpoint salinity monitor).

I have a couple of tangs, pair of maroon clowns, goby, swallow tail angel, copper banded butterfly. I thought that maybe fish but I haven't added anything in months, but I have sat at a distance to see if anything picks at the coral and I haven't seen anything. I have a pretty big bubble coral and it's been open and looks great, all my soft corals look great. I noticed the elegance is a little more open at night once the lights go down. I recently changed my lights from two reef breeders, to 3 Radion XR30 G4 Pros. I have the pros set on acclamation period for the next 4 weeks starting at 25% and they hang 4.5" above the tank. I'm going to check my alk and cal in an hour again to see what it is and I'll post. Any help or thoughts would be great! I really don't want to lose these corals I've had them for years and they are some of my favorites.

CR Member
    First Name
    Joel

Cal: 430ppm
    Alk: 10.9dKH
    PH: 8.00

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2