[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Small Polyp Stoney (SPS) Coral

Discussion forum for small polyp stoney corals, including acropora, millepora, montipora, pocillopora, etc.

Page 2 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 12 ... Last
  1. Pocilipora and digitata

I had a bad experiance with a peppermint shrimp that ate the polyps off my 2 sps frags. I removed the shrimp. What are the chances off the corals...
    Started by Rpalt1, 01-20-2014 07:12 PM
  2. STN - Blue Tort

It looks like I'm losing one of my favorite Corals. I discovered STN on a blue tort last week and it's progressively getting worse. I think it's...
    Started by creefer, 01-08-2014 07:19 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  3. Scientific Research and Enhancement Permits for Endangered Corals

It seems that everyone keeping Acropora lokani and Euphyllia paradivisa better start taking photos NOW because what I'm reading suggests that it's...
    Started by fishtal, 09-18-2013 07:36 PM
  4. Coral Placement

How long do you let a coral get comfortable in a spot in the tank before moving it if there's no growth? I have an ORA Gecko Green (acropora) and...
    Started by HeiHei29er, 06-02-2013 10:09 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  5. Neon Montipora Spogodes?

What can I do to help this lil girl color up? She's got awesome polyp extension :) Sitting mid level, med flow. Sent from my iPhone 4s using...
    Started by MizTanks, 04-24-2013 11:53 PM
  6. Monti Spogodes?

Went from this: To this: Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Started by MizTanks, 05-27-2013 03:10 PM
  7. My new acros from swap

Swap was awesome Blue Matrix Jason Fox 2nd off bottom on Right Bleeding Nasuta acro (the Blue Glow) bottom Left Orange Tip Solar Flare acro...
    Started by dknuckles, 03-27-2013 08:58 PM
  8. Poll: FIJI Mud

I recently came into some FIJI mud that my brother turned me on to. I have several different sps corals, BTA and was told it was good for them. I...
    Started by yarddart95, 02-25-2013 08:58 PM
  9. Emerald Crab Eating Polyps

OK it is for sure now my emerald crab is eating coral! It has been picking at my birds nest and everyone I talked to said it was just picking for...
    Started by pinhigh1886, 01-28-2013 10:19 PM
  10. Feeding my Tank - LPS & SPS Feeding Inquiry

So at the show in Lansing, I attended a rather good presentation on 'feeding your tank', in other words, feeding not just your fish and inverts, but...
    Started by Danroth, 01-28-2013 05:44 PM
  11. STN

Does any one know the cause of STN or how to stop it?
    Started by briansweber, 12-22-2012 10:40 AM
  12. I am the grim reaper of Acros

Help! I call on the masses. I've just skeletonized another acro (not exactly, an echinita this time) in a record 4 days in quarantine! I've been...
    Started by msumatt, 10-26-2012 11:57 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Page 2 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 12 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread