[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Small Polyp Stoney (SPS) Coral

Discussion forum for small polyp stoney corals, including acropora, millepora, montipora, pocillopora, etc.

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last
  1. Peroxide dip?

Can SPS handle a mild peroxide dip? If so, what dillution/ratio and how long?
    Started by Sir Patrick, 11-12-2012 09:44 PM
  2. Anybody grow sps without dosing? Just water changes?

I'm always trying to figure out my chemistry and have to add something or another in small increments to bring balance. I'm also auto dosing so that...
    Started by Tom Toro, 11-10-2012 08:04 PM
  3. Bayer Advanced dips. Whos using them and what are you using?

In the past couple years, I have gotten pretty confidant in my ability to grow and sustain SPS in my system. I am getting ready to take the plunge,...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 11-05-2012 10:00 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  4. Some SPS Growth Shots

Hey CR Members, I thought I would post some coral growth shots of my corals. Hope you enjoy! Warmest Regards, James Red Planet 10-20-11
    Started by CUNAReefer, 11-06-2012 05:34 PM
  5. New LED's not going well? Any ideas?

Hello, I've been reefing for at least 7-8 years and I still have some of my original fish and some orginal corals. In the last year or so I added...
    Started by greenstarfish03, 08-07-2012 12:08 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  6. ORA SPS

Lets put all our ORA small polyp stony pics in one place for reference. I see so many color variations on these from tank to tank lets see how yours...
    Started by Rabidgoose, 09-17-2012 09:00 AM
  7. Sps question.

Is it true that aquacultured sps fair much better in our tanks then those taken out of the wild?
    Started by MizTanks, 09-03-2012 10:41 PM
  8. iPhone pic trial...jakem rainbow acro

Started by dknuckles, 08-15-2012 10:36 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  9. Poll: Acropora Standard Tissue Necrosis

How do you all combat it? Do you frag it well above the disease tissue? Dip it? Frag then dip it, post your success/ and what didnt work so well. ...
    Started by Saltwaternoob, 08-14-2012 01:27 AM
  10. Zoa on Orange Monti?

Looks like a Zoa of some sort on my Orange Monti. Or, is it a part of the Monti I have never seen?
    Started by jimbo, 07-02-2012 06:20 PM
  11. Is this Reef safe Id please

is this sps safe found it in the tank not sure what it is..
    Started by ROGERWILCO357, 05-24-2012 04:15 PM
  12. glueing sps frags

what glue to use to glue sps frags
    Started by blb75usa, 05-23-2012 10:52 AM

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread