[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Soft Coral

A forum to discuss octocorals, mushrooms, etc.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. Kenya Tree Removal

I have a Kenya Tree in my tank. Yes, technically about 30 of them as they drop off and float away... I pull out the little ones when I see them, so...
    Started by dlhirst, 12-06-2011 03:22 PM
  2. watermelon mushrooms wont grow

I'm kinda sorta new to the reef seen and a vetran to freshwater so basically when I first started I bought a mushroom frag with 3 shrooms on the...
    Started by llamasreef, 07-23-2016 05:54 PM
  3. new pulsating xenia stoped pulsating why

new pulsating xenia stoped pulsating why i bought it and placed at the top of my tank near the 8w 14k led light it just curled up inside its self and...
    Started by stevediaz1, 04-26-2015 02:32 PM
  4. How to prop this coral

My friend has this and want to give me some but I don't know how to prop it! Please help
    Started by lngliv3, 05-19-2013 09:10 PM
  5. Invasive shrooms + Kalk Paste

And so it begins. New water ready and new ro/di without kalkwasser ready. Going to leave this sit for 30 minutes and see how it goes.
    Started by MizTanks, 09-03-2013 02:22 PM
  6. Toadstool Division

This guy appears to be dividing on his own. Can I speed up the process? The cap is mostly two distinct forms now, and you can see the trunk is...
    Started by dlhirst, 02-17-2014 02:39 PM
  7. Soft Coral Frags - Notched Plug Method

After asking for ideas of the best way to attach sinularia frags to plugs, here: Fragging Sinularia? @Coral Frenzy spurred an idea when he...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-26-2014 09:12 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  8. Mushroom Heaven

Check these shrooms out! (Not mine, but wanted to share the pics. :) )
    Started by jimsflies, 01-02-2013 10:28 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  9. Fragging Sinularia?

I need to frag my green sinularia again. I've done this several times before, but still haven't found the perfect method of attaching the frags to...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-08-2014 06:43 AM
  10. Attaching Toad Stool frag??

Got a tiny piece given to me. Is it ok to super glue gel it to a plug? Like so? Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Started by MizTanks, 06-07-2013 04:16 PM
  11. Trimming a Hairy Shroom

Can you trim the edge of a hairy shroom without killing it or releasing a bunch of toxin into the water column? This guy has grown MUCH larger...
    Started by HeiHei29er, 05-25-2013 08:32 AM
  12. How do you??

Attach zoas to frag plugs? Can I use super glue gel or no?
    Started by MizTanks, 04-14-2013 09:11 PM

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread