[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Soft Coral

A forum to discuss octocorals, mushrooms, etc.

Page 11 of 13 First ... 9 10 11 12 13 Last
  1. HELP I WANT CORALS lol

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok some of you might or might not no but i have a 30 gallon tank with a topfin 30 filter and i add ammonia reducer every 2 weeks...
    Started by mattsfishin2989, 10-07-2005 03:45 PM
  2. Looking for these Begginer?

I was just looking around and remembered Beginner reefer was looking for these. Not sure if you found them or not yet, but here's a pic and a link...
    Started by Guido, 09-26-2005 08:26 PM
  3. Xenia Refuge for Nutrient export

Read some intersting discussion earlier today about folks setting up a refuge and pupulating it without macro's, but instead LR rubble and Pom Pom...
    Started by dakar, 09-21-2005 12:52 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  4. WHAT KIND OF LIGHTING DOES A RICORDIA CORAL NEED?

I SAW A PICTURE THAT DAKAR I THINK POSTED OF A BLURE RICORDIA CORAL AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF LIGHTING DOES IT NEED TO SURVIVE. WILL 192...
    Started by waileatrigger, 07-28-2005 05:15 PM
  5. Help with Green Star Polyp ASAP

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey guys, first post and I need some help. I have a 45 gallon tank and it is running without a problem. In the past I have had...
    Started by bmwracerchick, 09-12-2005 12:32 AM
  6. Mushroom Coral Troubles

Mushroom Coral troubles I'm a new member and a new owner of a reef tank, I purchased a 55 gal tank with some coral and live rocks in addition it has...
    Started by SDW, 08-07-2005 04:31 PM
  7. What can I keep?

I have 2xSuper Actinic110(blue), 2x Actinic white 110 VHOS . We have a 65gal.,18inch deep,48long. I know I can keep softies. But can can is there...
    Started by kraiford, 06-11-2005 09:40 PM
  8. Ground cover

This week has been a good week for finding Yumas, my rocks are pretty much full, so now I'm trying to cover my sand in front. I got two new Yumas...
    Started by tileman, 05-02-2005 10:42 PM
  9. is this leather dead?

Yep the tanks up, and I think I may have lost something in the process. What do you think? http://www.captivereefing.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=455
    Started by m1a1fixer, 05-23-2005 11:23 PM
  10. Questions on transporting corals

Hi folks, I am extremely new to this hobby....oh lets say about 3 weeks now. :-D But I've been reading your postings and thought that this...
    Started by reefdude007, 05-21-2005 11:47 PM
  11. pumping xenia's

Some of my Xenia's have moved off the original rock from the LFS-- Most have planted on my LR but some flew off to the bottom of my tank-- How can...
    Started by kmmahan, 05-22-2005 11:32 AM
  12. Leather troubles

I am hoping that someone can help me out with this as it concerns me quite a bit. I bought a Finger Leather from my LFS last week. At the time it...
    Started by Limpit, 05-21-2005 04:39 PM

Page 11 of 13 First ... 9 10 11 12 13 Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread