[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Soft Coral

A forum to discuss octocorals, mushrooms, etc.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 11 12 13
  1. Best method to attach colt coral??

I got free frag of colt coral last night when I purchased a bunch of stuff (pics soon) from a local guy. How's the best way to anchor it in place so...
    Started by Whoyah, 12-22-2004 05:34 PM
  2. Kenya Tree

After months and months of searching, we finally have our Kenya! We were expecting a frag and got this beauty instead. Along with some more cool...
    Started by dakar, 11-27-2004 12:03 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  3. How many lux for softies????

I borrowed the light meter from work so I could measure the improvement in output from my new bulbs. I was curious if anyone knew the suggested # of...
    Started by Whoyah, 12-10-2004 09:05 AM
  4. Glove Coral (Clavularia sp. ??)

Here is shot of a frag we managed to salvage from a dying colony, after just a couple months these guys started from just scraps, a few more single...
    Started by dakar, 11-27-2004 11:22 AM
  5. Today's awesome finds...

Check it out... went to gander at the LFS and guess what... They had some pretty sweet stuff. I got some really sweet true puple pink zoas,but...
    Started by Reptoreef, 10-29-2004 08:35 PM
  6. Xenia and Iodine Discussion

That's for sure. We really like it and all we have are two small clumps. I think they like their water a particular way or something. We must not...
    Started by Reef_Angel, 10-05-2004 10:44 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  7. Gotcha!!!

I was feeding the fish tonight and doing my standard tank stare :shock: when I saw this unfold. I looked over and one of my frilly mushrooms is...
    Started by Whoyah, 09-29-2004 12:13 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  8. corals

here is some frags i got from repto. and 2 hitchhiker that i dont know what they are.
    Started by peregrinus, 09-27-2004 07:49 PM
  9. HELP I WANT CORALS lol

you know your a reef neck when............................. you go to the seafood section and ask for just 1 scallop and the lady asks you why and...
    Started by Randy, 10-07-2005 03:45 PM
  10. Help with Green Star Polyp ASAP

welcome aboard, first off on the tank it looks good. are you going bare bottom??? and you have to tell us what kind oflighting and filtration. You...
    Started by medicvu, 09-12-2005 12:32 AM
  11. is this leather dead?

A bit too mooshy for you huh? Hey what can I say, I've got a great family. Great cake... chocolate cake split in two and filled with real...
    Started by RevClyburn, 05-23-2005 11:23 PM

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 11 12 13

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread