[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Soft Coral

A forum to discuss octocorals, mushrooms, etc.

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
  1. What is this?

Hey, I bought this rock two months ago. This hitchhiker started out real small like could not see it small and is now three quarters of an inch wide....
    Started by Scout, 08-07-2011 07:17 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  2. Ricordia Meltdown

Soooo i keep a close eye on my water chemistry....i sold my mexican turbos back....got some other snails....now my corals aint getting messed...
    Started by rulost2001, 07-23-2011 11:30 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  3. "Cuban" Ricordia/Yuma-

I have run across some of these online....and they are VERY expensive!!! Dont be fooled- :doh: They are Florida Rics, just like any other found...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-28-2011 06:21 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  4. Question about frags

when u buy frags wat the proper way to place them in a tank. The following are examples of what I have done.. a) I bought a few mushroom and I...
    Started by Riceman, 05-07-2011 12:21 PM
  5. Mushroom tumbleweed.

So yesterday I added some new coral to the tank. I was cleaning the glass and noticed one of my blue stripy mushrooms kinda just floating around in...
    Started by Heidi, 05-01-2011 04:01 PM
  6. Removing Fungia from a plug?

Anyone have knowledge on how to remove my fungia from a plug?
    Started by MizTanks, 03-28-2011 10:38 AM
  7. Pincushin Leather?

I've had a couple of folks asking me exactly what kind of leather this is. The guy I got it from told me it was a pincushin leather, although it...
    Started by Mouthstofeed, 04-14-2011 06:05 PM
  8. Yuma-tube

Started by MUCHO REEF, 02-20-2011 12:09 PM
  9. Green Hairy Short film

Was messing around with my camera and made this Video of my colony of green hairy Mushrooms (5+) Thought it turned out good so i figured i would...
    Started by Fordris, 01-27-2011 10:24 PM
  10. Removing GSP from frag plug

Anyone have any recommendations for getting GSP off of the plug? I want to take it off the plug so I can glue it to the wall of the tank.
    Started by creefer, 12-21-2010 07:19 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  11. Ricordea Florida Puking??

Don't have a picture of this but I fed the tank tonight and one of my rics expelled this nasty looking stringy crap from its mouth....looked like it...
    Started by creefer, 12-21-2010 09:17 PM
  12. Ricordia?

I've got 2 heads, my first. Not quit sure where to best place them. For now they're on a small piece of LR on the sand bed. Seem to be doing fine....
    Started by MizTanks, 12-08-2010 08:26 PM

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread