[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this...

Bookmark and Share
    ReefNeck - Reefkeeper Registered User

Default I don't know if this is the right place to post this...

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am going through the favorites on my husbands computer to post the message that he is back in the hospital. he has been suffering alot since his head injury from dizzyness and sever headaches. he has a bad concussion. he had to go back in today and may be in for the weekend. we have been struggling to make ends meet since the accident because workmans comp pays so little and he is our familys only income. he setup our small reef tank for me and our daughters and now I want to try and do something for him if i can. we dont want any money donations or anything from people. i am only asking that if you have any soft coral frags or equipment lying around that you dont need we would appreciate any help with what we still need to stabilize our new reef. i will list the things i know he still wants to get and if you want to help you can email me at keriinfla(insert the at symbol)hotmail.com. these things do not have to be free but if you want to give it would help. i will try to pay any shipping that may be needed out of my small savings I had for the girls. thanks for reading this and for even considering it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#refugium (not sure i spelled that right)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#some bright light fixture for the corals to fit the 29 gallon tank#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#any soft coral frags (what he calls them)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#powerheads for water circulation#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#if this is inappropriate hear I apologise I just want to give him a reason to smile and be happy again as he has been so worried and depressed since the accident about taking care of us that they put im on depression meds and I just want to cheer him up and show him how much we love and appreciate him. if you need to delete this i will understand.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#louise#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Sorry. I am confused. Who is your hubby? I hope everything turns up for you soon.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#im sorry.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my hubby is reefermadness i guess on this site since that what it logs me on as on his computer.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#louise#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

well first off you tell him to relaxe and get better, I hope he has a speedy recovery. I think I may have some extra powerheads around ifyou give an address that would help also.
    fulltankshot 1 - I don't know if this is the right place to post this...

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do i put the adress on here? is that safe? or can you email me at the email adress in the first message?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thank you very much.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#louise#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Please don't post your home address on the forum, they can be seen publically. Better off to use the Private Message feature.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Default thanks anyway

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nurse says hubby may get to come home this afternoon or tomorrow morning pending the doctors ok. i guess i put this message in the wrong place anyway. i am not real good on the message boards. i guess nobody saw it except one person who didnt answer back so thanks anyway to those of you that looked. God bless and happy holidays to you all.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#louise#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

louise, that is good to hear, you tell him that we are all pulling for him to make a speedy recovery :D
    fulltankshot 1 - I don't know if this is the right place to post this...

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Hooping all gos will for both of you Good luck
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7