[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Want to Buy

Looking for something? Why not post it here? Sponsors and members are encouraged to reply.

Page 4 of 59 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... Last
  1. WTB: White worm starter culture

does anyone in the Mid-MIchigan area have a white worm culture they would like to help me get my own culture started from? I've bought a starter...
    Started by rininger85, 08-18-2015 08:29 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock
  2. Want to Borrow, and buy!

I will be moving soon! I am hoping to borrow a 100 gallon rubbermaid tub, it would be used only to mix up salt water at the new house, and to...
    Started by Poseidon, 05-08-2015 03:36 PM

Sub-Topic:

Aquarium Equipment
  3. Wanted Chaeto

I am reworking my CPR Bak Pak to remove the bio balls/bale and wanted to replace it with cheato please let me know if you have any to offer thanks
    Started by Tropical Buff, 03-04-2015 09:27 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock
  4. ISO Vortech mp40

also available at 269.665.8818 thanks!
    Started by rosieosieee, 04-24-2015 04:42 PM

Sub-Topic:

Aquarium Equipment
  5. WTB Live rock

Interested in approximately 50lbs of live rock let me know what you have to offer thanks Bart
    Started by Tropical Buff, 04-27-2015 10:06 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock
  6. Buying Wood Aquarium Stands of Various Sizes - WTB - Wanted

I am looking to buy a Wood Stand for my Aquarium. It will be for a Frag Tank but I have not decided the Size of the Frag Tank Yet (Basically if I...
    Started by that Reef Guy, 04-02-2015 09:46 PM

Sub-Topic:

Aquarium Equipment
  7. Skunk clowns

Looking for 3-6 small ones.
    Started by paintguru, 04-02-2015 08:53 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock
  8. Getting back in and need live rock

Hi everyone! I am getting back in to saltwater after 2 years out. I am currently cycling a 55 gallon tank. I am looking for live rock. Please let...
    Started by mgood86, 01-12-2015 12:46 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock
  9. Small Pumps.

I am looking for a couple MaxiJet 900, or 1200's for my CaRX project. Please let me know if you have any laying around, and how much you would...
    Started by Poseidon, 02-15-2015 02:48 PM

Sub-Topic:

Aquarium Equipment
  10. WTB: berghia nudibranchs

need some help with aptasia in my display tank and would like to get some berghia nudibranchs. im willing to pay $50 for 5. or $80 for 10. text me at...
    Started by dputt88, 12-19-2014 05:11 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock
  11. AI SOL Blue

I am looking for an AI SOL blue unit. I need to send one of mine in and need a spare. Lmk and Tx for looking
    Started by binford4000, 11-16-2014 08:43 PM

Sub-Topic:

Aquarium Equipment
  12. Wanted: macroalgae... Free?

Trying to help a friend feed a school of yellow tangs. He needs caulerpa, ulva, or other tang-friendly fodder. Ideally in the Lansing area. Please PM...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 11-10-2014 04:55 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Livestock

Page 4 of 59 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... Last

Ad Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of ads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the ad list will be sorted.

Order ads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot ad with unread posts
Hot ad with no unread posts
Ad is closed
You have posted in this ad