[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

WTB 48" profile aquarium (75 or 90)

Bookmark and Share
    ETBReefer05 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

Default WTB 48" profile aquarium (75 or 90)

I want to get back in and so I'm looking to buy a 75 or 90 gallon aquarium with a 48" footprint. If you make custom tanks, I would love you to PM a quote, or if you have a tank for sale, please do the same. I'm not too picky about the specifics, but I would prefer that the tank not be drilled. I will also reach up to a larger volume tank if it retains the 48" footprint (and is the right price). Please PM details to me and I will respond in kind! Thank You!

*FOUND AN AQUARIUM, THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO REPLIED*
    Last edited by ETBReefer05; 07-23-2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Found an aquarium
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat..."-Roy Scheider as "Chief Brody" in "Jaws"

Ask 10 Reefers a question and you'll get 12 opinions in return.

---ETBReefer05

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

Default sent you a pm

just letting you know

ETBReefer05 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

Acquired a tank, stand, canopy, lights, sump, and powerheads. Please send offers on skimmers, return pumps, and possibly controllers. I am HIGHLY interested in an Eheim 1262 pump that is in good running condition as well as a reef octopus or bubble magus skimmer rated for 150gallons or more. Thanks to all those who sent me offers on aquariums and systems!
    Last edited by ETBReefer05; 07-21-2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Added specifics for skimmer WTB
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat..."-Roy Scheider as "Chief Brody" in "Jaws"

Ask 10 Reefers a question and you'll get 12 opinions in return.

---ETBReefer05