[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

WTB Mag 7

Bookmark and Share
    bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default WTB Mag 7

Just as it says, looking for a pump but basically intersted in anything between 500-700gph. Not interested in Sen as I can't find any positive reviews on it.

Quote Originally Posted by chort55 View Post
    Check reef paradise they had one in last time I was in, if not andy can get ya one
    Yeah thx, I'll be talking to him soon as my tank he ordered for me should be in this week. I know he had the 9.5 in but not sure about the 7.

I had him order me a 25x25x12 and I am going to build my own stand and put a 20g sump under it. It's probably only going to be 2-3ft. the return is only 3/4 drilled and I will probably have it in my living room until my kid gets walking and sticking his fingers into things he shouldn't be (he's 6wks now). I want something that is going to be somewhat quiet, but Andi did say if I go with a 9.5 I probably wouldn't need a powerhead in it. Just looking at all options.

I did get that Solice LED light from Dave today though.

CR Member
    First Name
    Ryan

Im in the market for the Same pUMP if anyone has got 2

Tags for this Ad