[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

WTB RKL and moonlights

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin
    Awards Grow Out King Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default WTB RKL and moonlights

looking for a reefkeeper lite basic with just temp probe and PC4 and also looking for some small moonlights any type that works decent. can trade some coral for them possibly and or just cash. LMK what ya got!

2pairs - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jim

I have some 1/4 watt blues new and they will work on a simple wall wart. Let me know if interested.

MyNemesis - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    John
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Fishbowl Drawing #3 MCES 2012 ($25 Reef Paradise Gift Certificate)

I have six of the coral life two blue LED lunar lights. They work ok if you put a couple of them together to spotlight a specific area of the tank. I got a 48" IceCap LED tube and wish I would have gotten another before they went belly up. At any rate, you are welcome to the lunar lights if you would like them.

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by MyNemesis View Post
    I have six of the coral life two blue LED lunar lights. They work ok if you put a couple of them together to spotlight a specific area of the tank. I got a 48" IceCap LED tube and wish I would have gotten another before they went belly up. At any rate, you are welcome to the lunar lights if you would like them.
    this is for a HUGE 2.5g tank lol! so maybe one of the coralife ones, but you are quite the hike from me though

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by 2pairs View Post
    I have some 1/4 watt blues new and they will work on a simple wall wart. Let me know if interested.
    not 100% sure what you mean, if you have any pictures that would be sweet! i looked into getting those flexible ones off ebay but they are not listed right now because half of china is off this week due to the chinese new year.

MyNemesis - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    John
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Fishbowl Drawing #3 MCES 2012 ($25 Reef Paradise Gift Certificate)

I bet those lights would work well for a Pico tank. Do you have a canopy or anything to screw them into? I can hang on to them for you or stick one or two in the mail. They're pretty light.

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by MyNemesis View Post
    I bet those lights would work well for a Pico tank. Do you have a canopy or anything to screw them into? I can hang on to them for you or stick one or two in the mail. They're pretty light.
    i got a hutch above it but that is it, it is my nano contest tank. i screwed the LED into the hutch. do you have a picture or can you find a link to what it looks like. if it looks like it will work i can paypal shipping to you to try it out n see.

First Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jolson10450 View Post
    not 100% sure what you mean, if you have any pictures that would be sweet! i looked into getting those flexible ones off ebay but they are not listed right now because half of china is off this week due to the chinese new year.
    This is not he exact light but it is what they look like.http://cgi.ebay.com/100x-5mm-White-L...item4cf4c8cb47

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by 2pairs View Post
    This is not he exact light but it is what they look like.http://cgi.ebay.com/100x-5mm-White-L...item4cf4c8cb47
    ohh gotcha i actually have some of them already in a string of 3 but they are not as bright as i want... let me see what else others have for a few days and if i cant find a decent one then i will look into it. thanks!

First Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jolson10450 View Post
    ohh gotcha i actually have some of them already in a string of 3 but they are not as bright as i want... let me see what else others have for a few days and if i cant find a decent one then i will look into it. thanks!
    OK,
    I also have whites in that light.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last