[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Zoanthids & Palys

A forum to discuss zoanthids and palys.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. Sticky Thread General zoa/paly info- Need a quick answer, look here.

Being zoas and palys have been my favorite coral for many years, I figured I would share some of the basic info I have learned throughout the years...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 10-12-2009 12:48 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  2. Sticky Thread 25 Reasons Why Your Polyps Won't Expand

1. You have a zoanthid eating worm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc971vWUmbQ&feature=youtu.be 2. Sundial snails. ( I've experienced this ) ...
    Started by MUCHO REEF, 06-04-2010 06:43 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  1. Anyone get any new zoas in their tanks? Post them up 2018!

Lets see what ya guys have gotten so far this new year-
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-23-2018 07:40 PM
  2. Michigan Coral Expo & Swap-Phantom Reefing

Hello guys, Just wanted to share a few of the corals I will be bringing to this upcoming swap in Lansing! Hope to see everyone there!
    Started by phamtonreefing, 01-17-2018 06:20 PM
  3. 7 Simple Tips for Keeping Zoanthids Happy, Healthy, and Growing Fast

I have Talked To and Read About quite a few People who have been Having Trouble Keeping Zoanthids so I decided to Make this Thread to Help them Out....
    Started by that Reef Guy, 05-30-2016 03:22 PM
  4. picked this nice piece up at the swap. need an ID

Anyone know what this zoa could be? looked like a darth maul to me but need opinions. got it from PEA at the swap. sorry for the crappy camera phone...
    Started by jolson10450, 10-12-2015 08:55 AM
  5. peach zoa ID

Does anyone know what these zoas are? not the rastas but the ones behind it? theyre really odd like a mohawk and are almost a brownish peach tiny...
    Started by jolson10450, 03-16-2016 06:50 AM
  6. Trade Secrets of the Polyp Pimps-

Saw a single polyp paly on some forums for $999.99..... Free Shipping.... Beautiful polyp too. What would you say you can have that polyp...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-23-2016 03:18 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  7. Prefered PE morph lighting intensity Question-

I have a few People eater morphs, and a bit rusty on final placement. If I recall right, these are shallow water, high light intensity loving...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 03-29-2015 11:20 PM
  8. Mint Palys taking over again. How can I kill 'em without killing other corals?

The Mint palys are encroaching on my chalices. Last time this happened, I ended up taking the rocks out to dry to kill 'em. Just wondering if you...
    Started by Tom Toro, 12-07-2014 10:17 AM
  9. How to kill Paly's???

I have alot of Texas Trash style paly's that I need to eradicate and I'm looking for some suggetions. One rock I think I can get out and it probably...
    Started by greenstarfish03, 05-24-2012 01:18 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. What do you think

Started by ILoveCoral, 11-02-2014 06:45 PM
  11. Zoa's and gluing?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Every time I try gluing zoas to rock they always wind up bailing. Am I using to much glue? They don't like the rock,...
    Started by MizTanks, 10-29-2014 01:14 PM
  12. Id help please

Anyone seen anything close to these ? I have been told punk rockers, they seem different thought
    Started by ILoveCoral, 10-19-2014 05:00 PM

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread