[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

finally got one of my favorite "named" zoas

Bookmark and Share
    jstan - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jason

Default finally got one of my favorite "named" zoas

RASTAS
    100 5275 - finally got one of my favorite "named" zoas

I have to say a really big thank you to the Fish Doctors of canton, after a long morning of Ikea shopping with the wife and daughter, we stopped by and found this beauty in there frag tank, for only $25. So the wife got me an early x-mas present.(I love my wife, and how can you not love a woman who not only puts up with my hobby but occasionally buys me coral on top of it.....)

Oh and thanx again to the employees for putting up with my daughters screaming the whole time we were there, a tired 2 year old is a cranky thing indeed.

So for those looking to pick some up, they had at least one frag left as of Sunday.

Kev Apsley - Reefkeeper CR Member

those are HOT!

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin
    Awards Grow Out King Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner

whattt! $25! thats insane! they probably meant $25 per polyp! you got a heck of a steal man!

jstan - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jason

Well, they were in a tank that said all zoas in this tank $25...... that being said there was the frag I bought with 3polyps, another with 2 polyps, and a third frag (the one I was going to buy originally) with about 15 or so polyps. But when I pointed that one out to the guy and said it's $25 right?? He looked at me and said no thats $80. But he was willing to let the one I got go for $25.

Though technically if a coral is in a tank marked for $25 it should be sold for $25. And the pricing had nothing written about per polyp pricing, just my 2 cents. Just move it to another tank were more expensive coral is, such as the nano tank on the front counter were the register is with a frag of rastas in it clearly marked for $60. The employee did move the larger frag out of that tank after he bagged my frag....

But yea its a steal still, which is why I didnt argue about the pricing in the store with the guy and was just happy to get some Rastas finally. I just dont like it when a LFS has something marked for one price, then changes the price as your asking about it...

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin
    Awards Grow Out King Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner

yeah man for sure! great find!