I was digging around last night through my notes (I must have 2000 pages of them) and found an entire notebook of neat little things that I have picked up along the way. I decided I will to a NEAT TIP OF THE WEEK!!! I figure I have enough of these to share with all of you for at least the next year.

I decided I would share one of my favorites for the first one!!

I am sure that alot of you people have tangs and angels. And I am also sure that you guys like to give them a little treat of Nori every now and then. And if you do then you have those little suction cup veggie clips that you use to hold the Nori in. Well if you tangs are like mine that little suction cup does not stand a chance!! And usually within the first 5 minutes it has fallen to the bottom of the tank.

Well, I have found something that works 100 times better and I will bet all of you have this little magical holder.................... What works sooo much better is your Mag Float glass cleaner!!!!! Just place the nori between the magnets and WWAAHHHLLLAAAH!!! A great holder that is not going to end up on the bottom of the tank.

Well I hope this proves usefull to you I'll tell you what I sure love. Stayed tuned for next weeks NEAT TIP OF THE WEEK!!!

Greg