[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I am shrinking!!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default I am shrinking!!!!

Well, not actually me but my tank. I am either going to be down sizing to a nano (20 to 30) or completely tearing down. I am accepting a job which will require more time and pay less ( in the short term) . I will be selling off my current equipment either way. Here is a list of items that I am considering selling.

Protein Skimmer- AquaC EV-120 with Mag 5 Pump and JG fitting, Good shape, 3 years old.

Lights - 2 250 Watt Metal Halide Ballasts, ARO Brand, 10 months old
    2 Spider Reflectors with Mogul Bases, 10 months old
    2 XM 10K 250 watt SE Bulbs, 2 weeks of use
    2 CoralVue Reeflux 10K 250 watt SE Bulbs, 6 months of use

Pumps - Mag 9, 9 months

If you are interested in an item, please PM me and we can discuss a price or trades. If I go in the nano direction I will be looking for a AquaC Remora Skimmer and IceCap 430 Ballast plus Zoas and shrooms.

I have received several PMs already on couple of the items, so if you are interested please let me know ASAP. First come, first serve. I will post prices tonight.

Good News, look like am going in the nano direction. I am going to use a old 30 long I have and the 20 sump from my current set-up.

Update on the items: Both pumps are spoke for ( I decided to keep the Mag 7). Lights and skimmer are still not sold for sure but I have few interested parties. PM me if you want added to the list.

harmanrk - Reefkeeper CR Member

Whoyah,

Good luck on the nano. A thirty long is what my wife and I have, so a really decent looking tank is ****ible in a tan that size.

finish - I am shrinking!!!!

Robert

Great looking tank and thanks for the words of encouragement. One nice thing is that the 30 should be completely loaded with corals after tearing down the 75.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Red face That's really going to be purdy!

You got that right Shad! Putting all that coral in a 30g is going to make that one beautiful tank! I can't wait to see the pictures once you have it all set up. I'm working on setting up another 75g, but not sure which way I want to go with it. Currently I have to beautiful big tangs in it, and if I go with more seahorses, I'll have to sell the tangs. Decisions, decisions! I'll be watching for your pictures. ....Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~