[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Look what happened while I was gone!

Bookmark and Share
    mutts - Reefkeeper Registered User
    First Name
    Manda Wolf

Default Look what happened while I was gone!

Thursday morning at 5:30 am I decided to leave on a trip with my family. My boyfriend had already volunteered to take care of my tanks if I ended up going so I really wasn
    ~Amanda~

It is really nice to see you here in this thread. While your online how about you go over to the TOTM thread and enter or vote. It will only take a minute

Sparky - Reefkeeper CR Member

BOY YOUR TANK ROUGH THREE DAYS! SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSSES! HOPEFULLY YOU NEXT VACATION WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR REEFY FRIENDS!

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Sounds like another mysterious case of reefer karma... I've experienced it on several occasions.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Really makes you wonder if vacations are worth the trouble sometimes. Nobody can take care our tanks better than we can. Sounds like a few rough days.... it will get better.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Sorry to hear things went so badly while you were away... that really stinks!

First Name
    Manda Wolf

I couldn't believe everything went bad that fast. Everybody is now, except the xenia, it is still under the weather, and the fish are skittish. Thanks for your sympathy guys!
    ~Amanda~

It is really nice to see you here in this thread. While your online how about you go over to the TOTM thread and enter or vote. It will only take a minute

carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

time for a new guy
    check this girl out she is a great singer

http://myspace.com/nicolejamesmusic

First Name
    Manda Wolf

Naw he is a keeper, I have him trained on the dogs I just have to train him better on the fish. Fishy school for him. lol
    ~Amanda~