Got home last night, talked to the wife, grabbed the baby and went down to check out the tank, feed the fish, etc. As soon as I get to the end of the steps I notice something isn't right, halides are still kicking at 9pm, they are supposed to shut down at 7. Strange, but not a huge deal I think to my self, get closer to the tank, and realize the floor is wet. You gotta be kidding me right? A couple months ago my 50 breeder sump/fuge cracked across the back pane. New 50br, siliconed all the baffles in the new one, drilled my hole for my external return pump, replumbed the whole system, everything was great. IT **** HAPPENED AGAIN. So I was up till about midnight getting everything swapped into a rumbermaid sump, and a little creative plumbing it's back up and running. So in one day life has just crushed my spirit, to top it all off I'm going on vacation Monday morning. Who know what kinda tragedy will happen then. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe put it all up for sale. Just when everything starts coming together, this kinda crap continues to happen to me. Just wanted to rant, hopefully I can get parts from aquaticlife in time to at least get my light fixture fixed before I leave.