Because of personal circumstances I am forgoing the large 270 (will keep it up until the new tank is here) in the basement and moving the tank (and hobby upstairs). I am pretty set on Great Lakes since they are a MI company and I can avoid shipping. I am looking in the 85-100 gallon range. I think 30" wide is my limit and I am going to go 36 long. I may get something a bit taller like 26" tall.

I have the monster skimmer and everything else I need. I might need some help with ideas on how to mount the LEDS. I am not opposed to redoing some things with them if I need to to make it work and not be an eye sore. This is where you guys can really help me.

I need to get an electrician to put in another 20amp line in the kitchen where the tank will go but beyond that I am good. I can run the top off from the basement. should be able to use my old sump.

With the tank in the kitchen I think I will get to enjoy it more and maybe my family will too. We eat dinner in there so the tank will be a nice addition.

With the black silicone and three sides starphire glass it will be nice.

Mike