[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Chemistry

Discussions about ammonia, alkalinity, calcium, low nutrient systems, nitrates, pH, trace elements, and other chemistry related topics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
  1. Water Changes and In Between?

Do you dose anything beside 2part between water changes? How long do you go between water changes? Do you even do water changes? What do you consider...
    Started by MizTanks, 01-13-2015 12:14 PM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  2. Chemistry & RO/DI filtration

Well all I've got to say is chemistry and balance in the tank are overwhelming topics. The posts I have read here are extremely helpful in...
    Started by smontmagny59, 06-11-2013 11:57 AM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  3. RO and DI question

Time to replace my filters again and im scanning air water and ice's website. I need a new membrane because its been about 3 years. i want a...
    Started by EMUreef, 11-08-2012 10:41 AM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  4. Vitamin C trial

I have been watching my zoas slowly decline in my tank since I upgraded from the 50 to 75 gallon. I know that some of the decline is a direct result...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 10-10-2012 07:00 PM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  5. Salt time, need options and opinions

So I need to buy new salt, and I've been looking at all the choices out there. And well there's a lot to choose from normally I'm a reef crystals...
    Started by jstan, 08-25-2012 09:34 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  6. How often do you change your water?

this topic came up at work today between a few reefers, and i change 10% weekly and they all do 10% bi weekly, my filtration setup is superior to...
    Started by 04charedcompg, 08-20-2012 07:39 PM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  7. Dosing Iron

Anybody out there dosing iron (Fe) in their tanks? My macroalgae (C. taxifolia) has been doing poorly lately. It gets bright yellow splotches on...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 08-17-2012 11:12 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  8. great product for sps !!!!

i was at the lfs last week and i was talking to the owner he starts talking about this product called Amino acid concentrate . well as i looked...
    Started by ak_reefgeek, 07-12-2012 06:05 PM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  9. DI comparison test

OK,it's getting close to being time to change filters and Might as well do the DI while I'm there.So I figured I would try the spectra pure DI and...
    Started by binford4000, 01-18-2012 03:22 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  10. Water Jive Talking ?

Sooooooo my water chemistry is fine....all fish and corals doing well...nothing under stress....and yet i keep hearing do those weekly water...
    Started by rulost2001, 07-16-2011 01:06 PM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  11. my trace element trial

well after some talk with a buddy i will be starting to add 3 different kinds of trace elements to see if i can get better growth in my lps and...
    Started by bigbill, 04-18-2011 10:26 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  12. Source for KCL like that used in IV administration

Was thinking I can get way more bang for the buck by making a soltion up this way. Any recomendations?
    Started by Mike, 09-05-2010 06:42 PM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread