#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have a 140gal reef ready oceanic(4'x2'x29")with two corner over flows each with 2 1" drains and 1 3/4". I have a 40gal oceanic sump. I am now shopping for a calcium reactor and have no clue on what brands are top quality. My plans are to have a fully stocked tank with sps & lps corals among other things. As far as fish just a few gobys. Some crabs and snails and some shrimp. I have found a few choices and was hoping someone with some experience could give me good advice. I am in Chillicothe and no one I know of even has a marine tank. So the choices I've looked at are the Corallin CA-1502, but my worries are the fact that it said that there was no need for a PH controller for the co2. The choices are Knop model CA, YD, SIVA. I was really wanting to use a controller for piece of mind. So any help would be greatly appreciated!! If you have any other brands please share your wisdom thanks Gozyk#ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#