Thanks to Repto for the nomination, it is my pleasure to announce the TOTM Judges decision for the Captive Reefing Tank of The Month for June 2005, your own Administrators' 180G reef tank, I give all the credit to Reef_Angel, she does all the aquaterior decorating and cleaning and I manage the water column and electrical/mechanical stuff.

dakar reefaangel180 June 05 - CR's Tank of the Month - June 05 - Reef_Angels 180G

Tough to write your own award but here is a little info about our tank:
Tank Size-180 gal (260g total water volume)
Age-8 months
Tank Focus-Mainly Softies and LPS corals
Lighting-Display - 900w Iwasaki Halides, 260w PC 460nm actinic, refuge #1 - 2x75w PC floods @ 2900K, refuge #2 - 2x120w PC floods @ 2900K.
Filtration-300lbs+ LR, 2" sandbed, tons of macro algaes, 30w UV sterilizer.
Equipment-berlin skimmer,MAG 9.5 and MAG7 returns through spraybars.
Fish-Sailfin Tang, Yellow Tank, Coral Beauty, Scooter and Lawnmower Blenny, Engineer Goby, Mandarin, false percula clown (nemo) and a dozen Green Chromis (Angel's Valentines Day roses).
Corals-highlights, 20+ varieties of Zoanthids, button polyps, yellow polyps, a couple frogspawn, bubble coral, pink and elongated varieties of Xenia, Montipora Digita, Flower Pot Coral, Pasta Coral, Cats Paw, sinularia, cabbage leather, pagoda cup, and a green slimer. (many not listed)
Inverts-astrea snails,mexican turbo snails,cerith snails, nassarius snails, a queen conch,blue legged hermits, peppermint shrimp, coral banded shrimp, skunk cleaner shrimp, brittle star, serpent star, blue linckia star, feather dusters, and a trio of sea cucumbers'
Maintenance-weekly 35g water changes, baked baking soda and pickling lime added to top off daily, gravity fed
Feeding-fish are fed daily, coral are fed weekly brine shrimp, DT's phytoplankton, and Cyclopeez.
Favorite inhabitants-Sailfin Tang
Problems I've Overcome-breaking the calcium cycle, stayed over 500ppm until recently with no supplements, moderate battle with cyano that required almost daily attention to eliminate.
Whats Next?-Getting the walltank completed and give keeping seahorses a whirl.

Additionally,we would like to take a moment to thank Bugzme for serving his term as a TOTM Judge, your efforts have been greatly appreciated, our home here is a reflection of all of our members efforts, Reef_Angel will stand in your place for her term. Again our thanks!