[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

W7AFM's LED Schematic

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

I hope you get back to feeling your best soon Bob!

w7afm - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thank you Sweetpea and if there is anymore questions you need on the LEDs just let me know. I am doing another diagram now with a light dimmer in line so if you want to control the lighting of the LED more you will be able to turn down the lighting. As soon as I am done with the new diagram I will post it, I just don't what to get anyone confused with all the different diagrams that are being posted now, they will all work it will just be up to the individual on what way he/she will want to build the Moonlighting System.

Bob
    Snipers......Reach out and touch the ones they want to........[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iVgOnMaD - Reefkeeper CR Member

Dude, is there a way we can add a timer/dimmer to create a dawn/sunset effect?

I'm in the process of building an all LED Light setup and am gonna use about 150 465nm LED and 200 Daylight LED, so how would YOU recommend I do the wiring.

I was thinking about doing it they way you specified here on the post with the voltage regulator, do you think there is a better way?
    60g Tank: 10g Fuge/Sump, Current Nova Extreme 4x54w T5HO + 4 LED, Wave2k, 2x Seio M620, Euro-Reef RS5-2 Skimmer, 130 lbs Live Rock, 3" Live Sand, LPS Corals, Zoa's, Saddle Anemone, Pulsating Xenia, GSP, Neon GSP, Purple Shrooms, Crocea Clam, Pair of Ocellaris Clowns, Yellow Tail Damsel, Coral Beauty Angel, Black Sailfin Blenny, Eel (Gymnothorax tile), Coral Banded Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp, Sally Light Foot Crab.

w7afm - Reefkeeper CR Member

To add a timer that would have to be the first thing in-line from the wall outlet then the power supply, etc. just follow the diagrams of any of the diagrams and just add a timer at the wall outlet then go with the rest of the diagrams.

Bob
    Snipers......Reach out and touch the ones they want to........[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Closing this thread to avoid confusion and missed posts...

Please see the Schematic Diagrams for LED Moonlight Strip thread
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2