[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

cyclop-eeze

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default cyclop-eeze

Does anyone no if cyclop-eeze is adequate to support a reef (including fish). Also, how often should I use it??

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

IMO, not alone and it's easy to O.D. I suggest only a 1/2 tsp per 100 gl 2x's per week... and turn off your skimmer for a couple of hours while using it.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Definately leave the skimmer turned off after feeding it, a couple three hours works out well... else your cup with runneth over that's for sure, makes our go crazy and dumps out a couple gallons of water.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

CR Member

Thanks!! I'll alternate with flake.

cq28 - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Cyclopeeze?

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you recommend for thefrequency and amount of cyclopeeze fora 20 gal. tank?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Clem#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

id just use a Small pinch
    I don't use much over that in a 55
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

I just wave the frozen pop in the water for a few seconds and dinner is sereved ,eveyone in the tank loves it
    check this girl out she is a great singer

http://myspace.com/nicolejamesmusic

cq28 - Reefkeeper CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what happens if i put too much, but just one time?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

If a tank is health nothing will happen from one time.
    But it needs to be used as the directions you have been giving above
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

tigersax7 - Reefkeeper CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# Avery important thing to consider as well is the amount of filter fedders you have the more of them you have the more you can and should use, things like Zoas, ricordea, large feather dusters, mulisks, scalops, and some clams will binifit from using cyclops-eze, But if you over do it you can cause cayno bacteria out brakes as well as nitrate, and amonia problems. By contrast I dose cyclops and Phito ever other day, but I have a huge Bio load mostly Zoas, feather dusters, chrismass tree worms ect that will eat all of it. The funny thing is we most likely will never be able to maintain water as clean or as nutrient rich as the ocean in a home aquarium but we should always caiter as well as possible to the needsof our specimines. I purposefuly keep my tank very nutrient richbecause of the high numbers of filter feeders in it, other with a different colection may find it beter to keep their tanks more pristine...it depends entirly on the bio load and methods of feeding being utilized by that colection. Just some stuuf to think about...hope this helps#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tigersax7#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    only the finest in gehto reef technology ~