[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

This and That

Bookmark and Share
    ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Default This and That

Will Ship: Yes
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: Zoa/Paly
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    A few things I feel like selling. LMK what you think via PM. If you feel my prices are too high feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. I don't keep track of "going rate" pricing on things, I base the price on what I feel it is worth based on color, health, rarity, and time it took me to grow the piece.

Gold Tipped Cloves. Some have electric green centers, some don't. Grown out from a small frag about 10 heads. Colony is grown out on an Alternative Reef Donut, fully covered. Asking $60
    IMG 1770 - This and That

Blue Cesputalaria, Blue Xenia. Metallic blue with more redish "hands" Asking $50
    IMG 1771 - This and That

Both Xenia and Cloves for $100.REDUCED $80

If you know me you know I Love me some rics! These I've been growing for almost a year! From left to right, 1) Golden Mango Color with Green mouths. Yes there is more than one Asking $35 2) Raibow Awesomeness. One of my favorite types with multiple mixed colors. I believe this one is splitting currently. Asking $30 3) Far right, This is one of the most unique rics I have ever collected. One of a kind I believe. I've never truly been able to capture all her colors. Reminds me of an LA Lakers Jersey with the gold and purple, but then there is some green and yellow. I believe this ric is in the middle of a split as well. Asking $45 All three rics are smaller in this picture as they were ****ed I moved them. All three for $80
    IMG 1775 - This and That

Zee Pack #1
    Blue Hornet
    IMG 1776 - This and That
    King Midas
    IMG 1777 - This and That
    Forgotsaname GREEN!
    IMG 1779 - This and That
    Fruit Loops
    IMG 1780 - This and That
    Asking $60
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by ReeferRob; 06-28-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

First Name
    Rob

Zoo Pack #2

JenDub "Yellow Jackets/Della Donna's" 10+ plus
    IMG 1788 - This and That
    Tubbs Blue? 3-4
    IMG 1789 - This and That
    Kedds Redds 3+
    IMG 1791 - This and That
    Asking $50

Paly Pack
    ???? Super nice, super bright paly. 3+
    IMG 1769 - This and That
    True Red People Eater
    IMG 1768 - This and That
    Gobstoppers? 4+
    IMG 1767 - This and That
    Green with Blue Ring PPE
    IMG 1766 - This and That
    Asking $120 REDUCED $80
    Last edited by ReeferRob; 06-28-2010 at 11:36 AM.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

liking that first zoo pack...trying to resist...looking under car seat for change right now

First Name
    Rob

The Hottness Pack
    Goblin's Fire 4+
    IMG 1763 - This and That
    Sour Apples (Super Crappy Pic Sorry)4+
    IMG 1762 - This and That
    Alien Invasion PE 4
    IMG 1761 - This and That
    King Midas
    IMG 1760 - This and That
    Asking $140REDUCED $110
    Last edited by ReeferRob; 06-28-2010 at 11:35 AM.

First Name
    Rob

$10 off any pack picked up before Monday!!

First Name
    Rob

Bump for Friday night crowd!

First Name
    Rob

Sunday morning bump, need to move these asap. Lots of interest but no bites. LMK willing to deal.

First Name
    Rob

Monday bump for reduced prices!!! See above in red

CR Member
    First Name
    Marc

I picked up some zoas from Rob today and they started opening up within minutes of being in my tank. They are beautiful. My only regrete is not having the time to talk some more with him, perhaps next time.

Thanks Rob!!!
    Where to fish who are down on their luck live?
    SQUID ROW!

First Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by reptileblvd View Post
    I picked up some zoas from Rob today and they started opening up within minutes of being in my tank. They are beautiful. My only regrete is not having the time to talk some more with him, perhaps next time.

Thanks Rob!!!
    Great meeting you Marc, sorry about the hectic schedule. Next time for sure!

As for the rest of the corals all are still available except for the pack with the Goblins Fire.
    Very fair prices I feel, really need these pieces to move, please LMK guys and gals!!

Tags for this Ad