[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Foxface Nipping at Zoos

Bookmark and Share

Default Foxface Nipping at Zoos

First - a little bit of history - I had about 60 different zos and they all gradually died off down to 6. Calfo told me to wait 4 months to put any back. So...I put one rock in (after 2 months) and my foxface went for it. Maybe I didn't have a disease!

Any idea how to get the foxface out of there? The bottom of my frag tank is covered with zoos, ready to go in my main tank (and two to trade :D ). I need to get rid of a fish before I lose a bunch of $$ in zoos. Plus, I have some cool ones coming from bugzme (he has awesome zoos by the way!).

I love my zoos MUCH, MUCH more than a fish!!!

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Default Re: Foxface Nipping at Zoos

Quote Originally Posted by smatney
    Any idea how to get the foxface out of there?
    Patience and persistence... try using multiple nets to corner him off to some part of the tank and try not to wreck your reef.... Not sure if cussing at him will help, but it often makes you feel better

Don't the fish always look so nice when you add them to the tank, if we only gave a little forethought about what it might take to get them out later if need be, very few of us would have any fish at all. It too us over a week to catch a pair of Clarkii's out of our display tank to be relocated, good luck!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.