[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

my shark

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

How big is that tank and how big does he get? Sharks are pretty cool but I don't have hundreds of gallons that I could use for one..

CR Member
    First Name
    Erik

Last edited by saltwater addict420; 02-09-2012 at 12:00 AM.

CR Member
    First Name
    Erik

he gets about 3.5 feet but its not that thats the prob he gets to wide im talking he get like as wide as ur hand or bigger.he needs at least 120 he would be fine for a year or to depending on how much u feed him

CR Member
    First Name
    Erik

mines a 75gallon but hes gona out grow it in like 4 months or faster but 180 be perfect but a 120 will do cuz thats six feet long by 2 feet wide and i think 33" high but he would be good in that

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

spends most his time on the bottum of the tank, just chillen but wen u drop some food in the watch ur fingers!! his feeding frency is crazy starts doing flips and just racing across the tank ill try and upload feeding vid.

bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Call up to Reef Paradise in Flint and talk to Andy. I know Tony....I think his screen name might be abuckel or something like that has a shark tank. I think it's a few hundred gallons dedicated to them. He might be able to take it. I say call Andy because Tony's girlfriend works there and he will be able to get a hold of him asap.

CR Member
    First Name
    Erik

thanks im gona give them a call befor i go to work today ill post and let u know wat they say thanks agin

FlynnFish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    shanny
    Awards MBI Apprentice - Award nomination from bigbill accepted. Photo of the Month MBI Participant

Hey there. I own Reef Solutions out in Warren, don't know where your located but i have room for him at the store and have someone looking for a shark that has a 650gallon tank. I'll be at the store today and Thursday this week.
    also go easy on the squid, it's a very fatty food and can make a shark or any fish obiese.
    I need to attend a Fish Breeders Anonymous class.
    mbi sigaspx?uflynnfish&ampimg2 - my shark

CR Member
    First Name
    Tony & Ashley

Default shark

i am sorry i just got on today if you still have the shark i will take him pm me and let me know thanks buckel2

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2