Well I am in on this but you will all have to wait about a week for me to buy my acrylic as I am still recovering from the holidays. I will be building a mini cube for the corner in my bedroom. It will be 16"x14"x24" using 3/4" acrylic that will make it about 13 gallons. I drew a sketch so you all can get the idea of it but I will include a ton of pictures along the way. So for now I will just do the "required entry stuff"

IMG 0698 - Heidi's Bedroom Nano
Thats my baby holding the sign. As you can see there is no tank, just the end table I will be using as a stand. The tank should fit perfectly on that stand leaving about 3 inches in the back (wall) for cords & the filter. This will be a "dirty" tank in that the coral will be the types that don't thrive in my current system. Most of my softies are a little mad now that I am using bio pellets. I will run a whisper filter with some filter bags w/ carbon and will rely on my live rock, deep sand bed and water changes to be the dilution of the pollution. My plan is for a pair of pearly jawfish, soft coral, and small "planted" area" I want to keep a small sea horse in this tank too eventually but not sure if it will pan out in the contest.

IMG 0699 - Heidi's Bedroom Nano
close up hope you can read

IMG 0327 - Heidi's Bedroom Nano
Since I have no fancy computer programs to "make a tank" I had drawn this to give you and idea. ( Note: I have since changed my mind about the size. picture shows 24x24)

So anyhew, thanks so much for following along and thank you Orphek for the great prize and Captive Reefs as always for the neat chance to do this contest!

Heidi