This is perfect timing.

After a catostrophic event in 2010 dashing my plans to plumb through the floor and put in a fish room. I am left with a Nano to dabble in this fickle hobby. I started to build a new stand in December and have been slowly getting things ready for the Lansing Swap. The tank has been running with a small CUC package for about 3 months. The stand is almost finished and I hope to move the tank from the end table (that is just waiting to throw 25 gallons of water on the floor) to its new stand with a few amenities to make things easier for me and allow for changes if need be.

Plans for the Tank:

While I want a mixed reef there are just too many options. I am getting a frag of 20,000 Leagues Lokani from Jim B at the swap and it hits me. I have always liked the looks of Lokani, Enchanta, and Granulosa Acros so I will try to keep to simular species. They are slow growers and limited in numbers to keep me in check. In the LPS category I will look for ole standbys of trumpets, Acans and I would love to find some orange hammerhead at a reasonable price. On the lower levels I would like a mix of Rics, Tongas, and Zoos. For fish I have a Purple Fire Fish that I picked up a Preuss the first week of January and I would like to do a Blue Spotted Jawfish but Im not so sure they will get along due to simular body types. Perhaps a Long Nose Hawk, Swiss Gaurd, or another 6 line Wrass.

Tank and Equipment:

Tank: Innovative Plastics 25 gal AIO
Lighting: T-5 HO 24" x 3, Geisemann bulbs; BluePlus, Atinic, BluePlus
Filtration: Fluval canister 204 running GAC and providing flow for the chiller
Skimmer: The tank has an internal skimmer but not so hot, looking for a Tunze 9002
Chiller: 1/3hp, a tad big but I want to set it up on a controller to avoid iceburgs
Return: MJ1200
Internal: Korila Nano
ATO: DIY from BRS and Aqualifter pump

Future wants .vs. needs: RKL/RKE, Vortech 10, LEDs

Thanks for looking, I will post pics this weekend.